It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cyberpunk 2077 is coming to GOG.COM on September 17th, 2020 and is now available for pre-orders.

The game will come with a soundtrack, a digital booklet with art from the game, Cyberpunk 2020 sourcebook, and wallpapers for desktop and mobile. GOG.COM users will also receive a set of exclusive goodies when the game is released: a digital booklet about the game (more details soon), an additional set of wallpapers and avatars, and print quality Cyberpunk 2077 posters.

Pre-order Cyberpunk 2077 before June 17th to receive a special 30% off discount for the official CD PROJEKT RED merch store*.

Cyberpunk 2077 is an open-world, action-adventure story set in Night City, a megalopolis obsessed with power, glamour and body modification. You play as V, a mercenary outlaw going after a one-of-a-kind implant that is the key to immortality. You can customize your character’s cyberware, skillset and playstyle, and explore a vast city where the choices you make shape the story and the world around you.

When buying Cyberpunk 2077 on GOG.COM, 100% of your money goes to CD PROJEKT Group.

*One-time discount is valid only for Cyberpunk 2077 pre-orders made on GOG.COM before June 17th, 2019, 10 PM UTC, and applies to items available in the official CD PROJEKT RED merchandise store, excluding figurines and products already on discount. Regional restrictions apply. See our Support page for more details.
high rated
If this were any other developer I would not have pre-ordered but I really believe the pro-consumer stance shown by CDPR and GOG deserves to be rewarded with a Pre-order if you can afford to do so. Pre-order is in, now to get through my back catalog!
Diablo, warcraft cyberpunk, all that positivity
E3 2019 Cinematic Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIcTM8WXFjk
When will the CE actually go on sale? Just waiting on retailers to update websites or closer to release? Will PC have a CE?
Wishmaster777: "100% of your money goes to the CD Project Red group." Why bring this one up. Probably aiming at Epic Games.
Isn't that the developer, rather than the GOG store? i.e. GOG's not taking a cut.
Interesting. How about frame time on gt 425m? ; )
low rated
Wishmaster777: "100% of your money goes to the CD Project Red group." Why bring this one up. Probably aiming at Epic Games.
Crisco1492: Isn't that the developer, rather than the GOG store? i.e. GOG's not taking a cut.
Please, don't make this complicated. We have poked some fun at that commercial, that is all. :-)
Post edited June 10, 2019 by Wishmaster777
Crisco1492: Isn't that the developer, rather than the GOG store? i.e. GOG's not taking a cut.
Wishmaster777: Please, don't make this complicated. We had some fun with that commercial, that is all. :-)
Ah. Okay, I thought it was a serious question (i.e. CD Projekt Group vs. CD Projekt Red)

EDIT: Nix that. I'm misreading.
Post edited June 10, 2019 by Crisco1492
wpegg: Nearly a year in advance?

There was this game, think it had some title about "sky", and it also offered pre-orders suspiciously early. It set off alarm bells for me. Those same alarms bells have just gone off about this.
CDPR also had TW3 pre -orders available for a discount a year out as well. It turned out pretty good. Nothing to worry about with them.
Post edited June 10, 2019 by rtwjunkie
Will there be a special edition that will include any future DLC/expansions or this is the only digital preorder version?
clarry: A tax free game?!
Klumpen0815: Sadly, it's a Tux free game...
So very nicely worded ^^
Yep...a bit sad but It was expected...
Wine is miraculous those days so why not?
Sorry, but I´ll pass. Why? Well it´s time for a plottwist:
To pickup the CE... (when it´ll be open for preorders)
BTW: I´d love to have an option to order the CE directly from CDP, on here...
CDPR and GOG are both arms of the CD Project Red Group.
rtwjunkie: CDPR and GOG are both arms of the CD Project Red Group.
Note my edit.
high rated
rtwjunkie: CDPR and GOG are both arms of the CD Project Red Group.
* CD Projekt Group but other than that you're 100% right GOG and CDPR are the same family