It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cyberpunk 2077 is coming to GOG.COM on September 17th, 2020 and is now available for pre-orders.

The game will come with a soundtrack, a digital booklet with art from the game, Cyberpunk 2020 sourcebook, and wallpapers for desktop and mobile. GOG.COM users will also receive a set of exclusive goodies when the game is released: a digital booklet about the game (more details soon), an additional set of wallpapers and avatars, and print quality Cyberpunk 2077 posters.

Pre-order Cyberpunk 2077 before June 17th to receive a special 30% off discount for the official CD PROJEKT RED merch store*.

Cyberpunk 2077 is an open-world, action-adventure story set in Night City, a megalopolis obsessed with power, glamour and body modification. You play as V, a mercenary outlaw going after a one-of-a-kind implant that is the key to immortality. You can customize your character’s cyberware, skillset and playstyle, and explore a vast city where the choices you make shape the story and the world around you.

When buying Cyberpunk 2077 on GOG.COM, 100% of your money goes to CD PROJEKT Group.

*One-time discount is valid only for Cyberpunk 2077 pre-orders made on GOG.COM before June 17th, 2019, 10 PM UTC, and applies to items available in the official CD PROJEKT RED merchandise store, excluding figurines and products already on discount. Regional restrictions apply. See our Support page for more details.
XD A discount for the merch shop and and all the stuff is out of stock immediately !
trusteft: But one thing they always did was list the OS/system the game was planned to be released on.
You knew it was for the Amiga 500, or the STE, or MS-DOS.
Even if you didn't know the exact details. You knew the OS and its version .
It says "Windows 10" right on the game page, where it shows what systems are supported for every game in the store.
high rated
Pre-ordered via GoG.com, breaking my golden rule to never pre-order stuff. Reasons for that:

1) CDPR track record
2) CDPR transparency towards monetization models
3) Great E3 show (proving John Wick lives to at least 2077)
4) Regardless of Witcher 3, GoG.com etc, I still think CDPR can use the financial boost, seeing how they self-fund and self-publish such a big game.

So if anyone is wondering, these are my reasons, go figure out your own. :)
trusteft: But one thing they always did was list the OS/system the game was planned to be released on.
You knew it was for the Amiga 500, or the STE, or MS-DOS.
Even if you didn't know the exact details. You knew the OS and its version .
skeletonbow: It says "Windows 10" right on the game page, where it shows what systems are supported for every game in the store.
On here it says Windows 7.

Also, on the Cyber77 exact store page it says it runs on 10. On every other game on this store it says it works on.
Attachments:
cyb.jpg (287 Kb)
Post edited June 10, 2019 by trusteft
Sorry, GOG, but no.

I have pre-ordered Witcher 3 in 2014 based on trailers and promise of Linux version.
The game came out in 2015 with downgraded engine and Linux version was never even in development apparently.
I was able to play Witcher 3 through Wine only recently in 2019!
Not thanks to GOG or CD Project - all the work was done by independent developers and sponsored by Valve, CrossOver, etc.
Post edited June 10, 2019 by pyatak
low rated
skeletonbow: It says "Windows 10" right on the game page, where it shows what systems are supported for every game in the store.
trusteft: On here it says Windows 7.

Also, on the Cyber77 exact store page it says it runs on 10. On every other game on this store it says it works on.
Trusteft, you can see that the game will be a new up to date game. Knowing this would suggest that it will run on Windows 10, and most probably windows 7. If you are truely interested in purchasing this game I would suggest you have Windows 10. Most people would agree, seeing as Windows 10 is the latest OS out for Microsoft.

I can't but help think that you know all of this, and you are just trying to troll a little. If not then I do apologise.
I never preorder! Never! You will always get fucked!

But for you guys I'm willing to make an exception. It's preordered. You seem to be the last guys in this industry that deserve my money ahead of schedule.

Don't dissapoint me! Don't fuck me over! I trust you!
low rated
pyatak: Sorry, GOG, but no.

promise of Linux version.
The game came out in 2015 with downgraded engine and Linux version was never even in development apparently.
Seems like you don't really understand what's going here.

You can only blame Linux here.
Post edited June 10, 2019 by BeatriceElysia
Kunovski: gonna be epic

my rig won't run it

gotta wait for Stadia :D
Not part of Google Stadia catalogue: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Stadia#Games
BeatriceElysia: Seems like you don't really understand what's going here.
All the talk was post release.
In 2014 there were only banner ads and the fact that Witcher 2 was ported to Linux.
this is sort of a small detail but i really really like how when the "cyberpunk" logo shows up toward the end you can hear its parts locking into place like it being assembled in a cybernetics factory. very satisfying and very cool.
low rated
BeatriceElysia: Seems like you don't really understand what's going here.
pyatak: All the talk was post release.
In 2014 there were only banner ads and the fact that Witcher 2 was ported to Linux.
Look they most probably tried to port the game to Linux but for some reason they attempted failed. What do you really think happened? They send you a copy you bought & when they tried to actually made you play that copy, they failed in their attempt.

Your solution is fairly simple.
Give up on Witcher 3
Give up on Linux

There are games on Linux, but if you really want to game, you can simply use WIN10 without hassle.
Post edited June 10, 2019 by BeatriceElysia
This will be the only digital version available for pre-order or we can expect a digital CE too?
BeatriceElysia: Look they most probably tried to port the game to Linux but for some reason they attempted failed.
No they didn't.
BeatriceElysia: Your solution is fairly simple.
Give up on Witcher 3
Give up on Linux
There are games on Linux, but if you really want to game, you can simply use WIN10 without hassle.
Have you actualy read my post?
I don't need a solution - problem was already solved thanks to community.
I just explained that i do not want to pre-order games from CDPR because i don't trust them anymore.
That's it...
I hardly ever pre order but will trust you and pre order as it helps you out.