It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cyberpunk 2077 is coming to GOG.COM on September 17th, 2020 and is now available for pre-orders.

The game will come with a soundtrack, a digital booklet with art from the game, Cyberpunk 2020 sourcebook, and wallpapers for desktop and mobile. GOG.COM users will also receive a set of exclusive goodies when the game is released: a digital booklet about the game (more details soon), an additional set of wallpapers and avatars, and print quality Cyberpunk 2077 posters.

Pre-order Cyberpunk 2077 before June 17th to receive a special 30% off discount for the official CD PROJEKT RED merch store*.

Cyberpunk 2077 is an open-world, action-adventure story set in Night City, a megalopolis obsessed with power, glamour and body modification. You play as V, a mercenary outlaw going after a one-of-a-kind implant that is the key to immortality. You can customize your character’s cyberware, skillset and playstyle, and explore a vast city where the choices you make shape the story and the world around you.

When buying Cyberpunk 2077 on GOG.COM, 100% of your money goes to CD PROJEKT Group.

*One-time discount is valid only for Cyberpunk 2077 pre-orders made on GOG.COM before June 17th, 2019, 10 PM UTC, and applies to items available in the official CD PROJEKT RED merchandise store, excluding figurines and products already on discount. Regional restrictions apply. See our Support page for more details.
Elmofongo: Keanu fucking Reeves man...
NuffCatnip: You're the third person I saw that mentioned Keanu Reeves, what's up with that? A cameo?
He was the presenter at the Microsoft E3 Presentation for the game.
Post edited June 09, 2019 by Arundir
NuffCatnip: You're the third person I saw that mentioned Keanu Reeves, what's up with that? A cameo?
Elmofongo: He is in the game as a character. Complete with his likeness.
Ooooh, I like that! I just saw the trailer.
Only $66? I expected worse. Hell, Darsksiders III did cost more (that was season pass, but still...). Almost-insta-preorder - after a few moments of pretending to resist, to satisfy my inner self accusingly pointing to the virtual mountain named "backlog".
Arundir: He was the presenter at the Microsoft E3 Presentation for the game.
Thanks for the info! Quick question, what does Microsoft have to do with CD Projekt Red?
Fact: we're still driving loud cars with smoking exhaust pipes in 2077. Proof: https://youtu.be/rNmdJKP00ME?t=82

You always learn something from these future video games.
Post edited June 09, 2019 by clarry
low rated
"100% of your money goes to the CD Project Red group." Why bring this one up. Probably aiming at Epic Games.
NuffCatnip: Thanks for the info! Quick question, what does Microsoft have to do with CD Projekt Red?
Well to be more precise it is the Microsoft Xbox E3 2019 Press Conference running at the moment, you can watch it now.

PS

I'll need a new computer for that game, graphics card is fine - but the rest.
Post edited June 09, 2019 by Arundir
NuffCatnip: Thanks for the info! Quick question, what does Microsoft have to do with CD Projekt Red?
It was announced during the XBox One E3 presentation as it is getting release there.
Awesome news! Can't wait to play this
Arundir: Well to be more precise it is the Microsoft Xbox E3 2019 Press Conference running at the moment, you can watch it now.
Ah, so that's it, thanks.

RWarehall: It was announced during the XBox One E3 presentation as it is getting release there.
Thank you!
Post edited June 09, 2019 by NuffCatnip
Wishmaster777: "100% of your money goes to the CD Project Red group." Why bring this one up. Probably aiming at Epic Games.
A tax free game?!
low rated
Nearly a year in advance?

There was this game, think it had some title about "sky", and it also offered pre-orders suspiciously early. It set off alarm bells for me. Those same alarms bells have just gone off about this.
high rated
clarry: A tax free game?!
Sadly, it's a Tux free game...
Post edited June 09, 2019 by Klumpen0815
Wishmaster777: "100% of your money goes to the CD Project Red group." Why bring this one up. Probably aiming at Epic Games.
clarry: A tax free game?!
It could be interpreted that way, since the original line sounds cheezy.
low rated
wizisi2k: awesome. Wonder what the specs are (release date JUSt said)
Supposedly 16 GB of RAM, 5.1 shader enabled vid card w 4GB VRAM Minimum(and I think Win 10 needed as well).

:(

clarry: Fact: we're still driving loud cars with smoking exhaust pipes in 2077. Proof: https://youtu.be/rNmdJKP00ME?t=82

You always learn something from these future video games.
It's more realistic than games with flying cars/greatly advanced tech set like 2 decades in the future. :)
Post edited June 09, 2019 by GameRager