It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cyberpunk 2077 is coming to GOG.COM on September 17th, 2020 and is now available for pre-orders.

The game will come with a soundtrack, a digital booklet with art from the game, Cyberpunk 2020 sourcebook, and wallpapers for desktop and mobile. GOG.COM users will also receive a set of exclusive goodies when the game is released: a digital booklet about the game (more details soon), an additional set of wallpapers and avatars, and print quality Cyberpunk 2077 posters.

Pre-order Cyberpunk 2077 before June 17th to receive a special 30% off discount for the official CD PROJEKT RED merch store*.

Cyberpunk 2077 is an open-world, action-adventure story set in Night City, a megalopolis obsessed with power, glamour and body modification. You play as V, a mercenary outlaw going after a one-of-a-kind implant that is the key to immortality. You can customize your character’s cyberware, skillset and playstyle, and explore a vast city where the choices you make shape the story and the world around you.

When buying Cyberpunk 2077 on GOG.COM, 100% of your money goes to CD PROJEKT Group.

*One-time discount is valid only for Cyberpunk 2077 pre-orders made on GOG.COM before June 17th, 2019, 10 PM UTC, and applies to items available in the official CD PROJEKT RED merchandise store, excluding figurines and products already on discount. Regional restrictions apply. See our Support page for more details.
Pheace: Haha, not a chance in hell imo. Not only is multiplayer the portal to mass money these days, it's also a grand way to get more people to use GOG Galaxy. Sure, it may be delayed, but I highly doubt it was gutted.
timppu: To me it seems more common nowadays that the money-making multiplayer games are multiplayer-only, and quite often free-to-play (with microtransactions). Like Team Fortress 2, Fortnite etc., they don't have any single-player campaign in them or anything.
Perhaps more common, sure, but you also have GTA online and RDR online.
I hope Keanu Reeves didn't took half of the game's budget, LOL...

More content and more hours listed in howlongtobeat.com are more important than some super-expensive Hollywood actor.
Just my 2 kopecks. :|
trusteft: Is it really going to support only Windows 10?
If yes then I will have to skip buying this.
lukaszthegreat: you still sitting on windows 8? how come?
I don't support big brother.
When eventually I have to get a new system which only supports Windows 10, then I will use it as I use consoles, just to game and not even connected.
Fuck BB and MS.
NuffCatnip: You're the third person I saw that mentioned Keanu Reeves, what's up with that? A cameo?
Arundir: He was the presenter at the Microsoft E3 Presentation for the game.
Were there any puppies?

There better be puppies in the game! Keanu needs them!
Post edited June 10, 2019 by Lemon_Curry
Can I buy Cyberpunk 2077 directly from you, the physical Collector's Edition? Either that or I'll wait, what with it costing $200 and the free reviewer's statue likely being made in China.
LynetteC: Not sure if this has already been asked, but can someone please explain why there is no PC version of the CE available in some regions (USA for one) and confirm which areas WILL be able to purchase a CE?

I don't have a console and if I do decide to shell out north of £150 I don't want to be stuck with a redundant version of a game that I'll have to sell off cheap!
ibb27: I think that ALL versions of the game (be it PS4, XBOX or PC) are in the package.
Watch Collector's Edition Unboxing video: https://youtu.be/wwr6TlEbiuU
No they're not. The US are only getting a digital PC version, as confirmed by CDPR on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/CDPROJEKTRED/status/1137879249220771840?fbclid=IwAR0_Gt-VGCx4urVbr5TAqZbhDb8Ez5QZluZH1mVTPPRfHJJcv1frRdI_blM

What I'm asking is where else ISN'T getting a PC CE.
high rated
I agree with guys who will skip the game if it is a Windows 10 exclusive.

I am ready to pay higher price for games with proper Linux & Vulkan support.
However, even Win 8.1 compatibility would be welcome.

Win 10 is very controversial platform and many users refuse to install it, so CDPR is risking to lose a notable part of Cyberpunk 2077 possible audience.

Purchasing PS4 is not an acceptable solution for many PC gamers either.
ibb27: I think that ALL versions of the game (be it PS4, XBOX or PC) are in the package.
LynetteC: No they're not. The US are only getting a digital PC version, as confirmed by CDPR on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/CDPROJEKTRED/status/1137879249220771840?fbclid=IwAR0_Gt-VGCx4urVbr5TAqZbhDb8Ez5QZluZH1mVTPPRfHJJcv1frRdI_blM

Well, that's unfortunate.
capt.k: I've never preordered in my life and yet I'm here with a brand new GOG account and it says I've paid for a preorder.
Welcome! :)
Hang around a bit. Maybe peruse some of the games on sale; there's some pretty good titles available - and all DRM-free, yours to own forever. I wouldn't be surprised if there'll be another quite worthwhile freebie for the current sale popping up one of these days (no guarantee, of course, but it happens).
LynetteC: No they're not. The US are only getting a digital PC version, as confirmed by CDPR on Twitter:

EPIC FAIL

How stupid they must be? Keanu Reeves may be down to earth but he is a big budget star and they are not shipping disc to US? What are they afraid, postmans damaging their goods?

Cyberpunk part of Epic store
Attachments:
Post edited June 10, 2019 by BeatriceElysia
100% goes to CDPR? So Kenanunanu is working for free? Neat.

BeatriceElysia: EPIC FAIL

How stupid they must be? Keanu Reeves may be down to earth but he is a big budget star and they are not shipping disc to US? What are they afraid, postmans damaging their goods?

Cyberpunk part of Epic store
Complain to Warner Bros for that, the publisher of this in USA. CDPR has no say in this when it comes to USA consumers.
You sold it to me with John Wick the Terminator :)

But seriously the game seems exactly what I would wan't. While I couldn't get into Witcher 3 cause of its complicated controls on pc I really like the Cyberpunk setting in this game.

Might actually preorder this. Still another 9 months to wait.
viranimus: 100% goes to CDPR? So Kenanunanu is working for free? Neat.
I believe all their expenses & taxes are their to pay, so in a sense 100% do goes to them - in more figurate way.
NuffCatnip:
Do not pre-order bullshit, only pre-order the good stuff! ;-) (A Brit would tell me to stuff it after such a lame joke.)