It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cyberpunk 2077 is coming to GOG.COM on September 17th, 2020 and is now available for pre-orders.

The game will come with a soundtrack, a digital booklet with art from the game, Cyberpunk 2020 sourcebook, and wallpapers for desktop and mobile. GOG.COM users will also receive a set of exclusive goodies when the game is released: a digital booklet about the game (more details soon), an additional set of wallpapers and avatars, and print quality Cyberpunk 2077 posters.

Pre-order Cyberpunk 2077 before June 17th to receive a special 30% off discount for the official CD PROJEKT RED merch store*.

Cyberpunk 2077 is an open-world, action-adventure story set in Night City, a megalopolis obsessed with power, glamour and body modification. You play as V, a mercenary outlaw going after a one-of-a-kind implant that is the key to immortality. You can customize your character’s cyberware, skillset and playstyle, and explore a vast city where the choices you make shape the story and the world around you.

When buying Cyberpunk 2077 on GOG.COM, 100% of your money goes to CD PROJEKT Group.

*One-time discount is valid only for Cyberpunk 2077 pre-orders made on GOG.COM before June 17th, 2019, 10 PM UTC, and applies to items available in the official CD PROJEKT RED merchandise store, excluding figurines and products already on discount. Regional restrictions apply. See our Support page for more details.
GameRager: I'm shocked they didn't plan for/start working on one, tbh. Galaxy I could see as it's not used by everyone/not being sold, but this is one of their major works in development....you'd think they'd want the extra money.
Lin545: Based on situation with Linux and Witcher 3, I expected they'd fix that - but apparently they (again?) prioritize cost-efficiency, in which case this (and that) will never happen. Would be even funnier if Steam's version supports Linux.
The Steam (windows) version will most likely run on Steam Play/Proton alright even if Steam doesn't have a native Linux version. However, people will just buy the Steam version then. Why even bother with the GOG version in that case.

All this no-DRM sounds really hollow to me if a game this big (and being made by the parent company of GOG) doesn't have a native Linux version. If smaller studios can do it, CDPR can as well. If they want 100% of my money on my copy that is.
Arundir: He was the presenter at the Microsoft E3 Presentation for the game.
NuffCatnip: Thanks for the info! Quick question, what does Microsoft have to do with CD Projekt Red?
Post edited June 10, 2019 by Bioeffect
I wake up today, and find out CDProjekt and Keanu Reeves killed last night! I miss out on all the cool stuff.

EDIT: Also I just realized, that this isn't really Cyberpunk! It's all the stuff we though was cool about Cyberpunk, when we grew up in the '80 and '90. So I'm fine with Johnny Mnemonic in 2020. CDProjekt are going to make a killing with this one, I can't wait to read the upcoming hype pieces. Good job, CDProjekt, you stayed on course and you deserve the praise you're getting.
Post edited June 10, 2019 by MadalinStroe
I'm sorry...

https://i.redd.it/hd3er49iee331.jpg
Lucian_Galca: I'm sorry...

https://i.redd.it/hd3er49iee331.jpg
Hehe .
I have a question about the PC version, is there any way to preorder it to get a physical edition of the PC version? If so, how much does it cost(so I can plan my spending and save up enough money) in Canadian Dollars?
DynastyStar: I have a question about the PC version, is there any way to preorder it to get a physical edition of the PC version? If so, how much does it cost(so I can plan my spending and save up enough money) in Canadian Dollars?
I suspect it will be available for pre-order, probably tomorrow. The release was just announced today on a Sunday, so I imagine when the work week starts, storefronts will get all the necessary details out of the way and have it up for sale. I'm still curious to see the price on the physical Collector's Edition.
Melvinica: So it's $59.99 in the States and €59.99 in most of Europe?
$1 = €1
Welcome to Steam.

This is particularly ironic since GOG/CDP always claimed to have introduced regional pricing for other publishers while still trying to push for flat pricing wherever possible.
Post edited June 10, 2019 by Klumpen0815
high rated
I've never preordered in my life and yet I'm here with a brand new GOG account and it says I've paid for a preorder.
I rarely buy games at full price at launch. The last game I bought at launch is Obra Dinn, but I am seriously considering buying C2077 at launch.
Any thing about the rumoured multiplayer?
Any news on collectors edition and where to preorder?
BeatriceElysia: I'm not joking, and he's not joking
Other than that, he's really trying to be kind, but content of his post is just so fucking annoying.
GameRager: I was joking, actually.....the post I quoted was actually referencing that dog 'telling someone named billy/etc to do something bad' in the past/and as parodied in media.....hence why I added to it/quoted it[paraphrased/edited] in good faith/to give some a laugh. I meant no harm by it.

BTW what is annoying(so I know what to work on)? The number of replies I make? How I structure them? Bad jokes I make?

Even with any of those I say one should judge someone based on their actions and the context/intent of such/their words....not just how they reply/what they say by itself.

Zoidberg: 1-2-3-4 ok.
5 It's actually the law here (most EU countries I guess) that the price displayed includes VAT.
GameRager: So does that mean they have to show you a higher price(with VAT included on top of the normal price for everyone else) or that they have to take a lesser profit cut buy selling for less to account for added VAT?

TIA for any info/clarifications
59,99€ displayed with full VAT makes for 49,58€ without VAT, which makes for 56,22$ at the current exchange rate. With a different rate, it can go beyond 60 dollars.

So yea, guys, here 1 euro is slightly more than a dollar, even with VAT.
Post edited June 10, 2019 by Zoidberg
I'm curious about pc-specs. Anyway, this RedEngine kicks ass. Excellent work CD Project.
vinak: Any news on collectors edition and where to preorder?
Check here, but it depends on region https://www.cyberpunk.net/