It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A Hat in Time - Nyakuza Metro is now available for pre-order. Get A Hat in Time, Seal the Deal DLC and Soundtrack 50% off until May 9th 7pm UTC.

Welcome to the deep underground Nyakuza Metro! It's the perfect place for a little lying, a little cheating... a little stealing. Join the Nyakuza and become mad rich - joining a gang never turned out bad, right?

Nyakuza Metro introduces an all-new chapter with 10 new Time Pieces, a new sticker system, new flairs, new dyes, a new weapon, a new purple Time Rift and more!
I hope the villain meets an untimely end. She makes me want to slap someone.
A while back i went to the devs' discord to ask questions about the missing dlc on gog and mod tools. I wasn't alone.l because more people asked. They had a channel for questions to the devs. Naturally they ignored any gog related questions and closed that channel down. It's like gog is a taboo word for them. Sadly i can't support them even though i praised the game and told friends about it, streamed it, etc. They're obviously not putting in the resources in to have the game on par with the steam version. I would've bought the dlc instantly to support but i can't approve of being treated like a 3rd class customer. If you can't keep the game at the same standard as steam, clearly state why. Just be honest. Even if it's : we're just trying to rake in as much cash without any effort. I really wanted to buy the missing dlc soundtrack here too but even that is seemingly too much effort. So this dlc coming out on takes me by surprise. Sorry if i sounded a bit cold,.
In a certain way it is understood that they do not bring the online mode to GOG, but the devs give another feature or something special in GOG to supplant the Online. Because simply removing it makes one feel like a 3rd class customer.
low rated
50 players in a video game that has Co-op?

I always thought video games that have multiplayer that have Co-op would always be with 2 players, 4 players or 8 players.

Something like the Mortal Kombat video games, Street Fighter video games, and Dead or Alive video games.

I have always thought of Co-op video games to get up to at least 64 players.

It is a shame that the gog.com version of A Hat in Time - Nyakuza Metro is not getting this multiplayer.

I hope very much that Gears for Breakfast will include this in the coming months.

Gears for breakfast should just do 100% Digital Rights Management (DRM) free multiplayer for A Hat in Time gog.com version just like Red Faction is 100% Digital Rights Management (DRM) free multiplayer on both gog.com and on Steam.
I hate the fact that for as much as I've enjoyed this game the GOG version has never been equal to the Steam version and only continues to get worse over time.
That mask, something inside me wants one even if I am too old for it.
Marioface5: I hate the fact that for as much as I've enjoyed this game the GOG version has never been equal to the Steam version and only continues to get worse over time.
Agreed... I have it on Steam and GOG and treat the GOG version as a DRM-free backup, cause it really is inferior to the Steam version... really frustrating when this happens to GOG releases, but... Steam has the numbers and the features, so can't put all the blame on the developers... Galaxy feels like it's just been in maintenance mode for a long time with no real work put into making it better... where's 1.3?
I made a petition if any gog.com PC gamers want to vote. I am sharing it on reddit.com, etc.

www.change.org/p/gears-for-breakfast-gears-for-breakfast-bring-multiplayer-co-op-s-50-player-to-gog-com-a-hat- in-time-96ac503b-f0cb-421a-ae09-e321c891b0cf
ChrisGamer300: Hmm i have learned from their previous behavior with how they treat GOG users and have already refunded the game once before, not again unless it's 100% complete. fully updated and not missing content in the future.
omega64: Ahahahaha, we're not getting online multiplayer at all. It's getting worse every update.
I don't care about mp, but rly? Rly, gears? What the heck????
Music without talk :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXBcBugpHZg

It's fucking good .
Post edited April 26, 2019 by i_hope_you_rot
I wonder why GOG delists some games from its catalogue for not keeping parity with the identical versions on Steam, yet on the other hand, GOG is very oftentimes fine with devs cutting out features like Achievements and/or multiplayer, yet happily sells & never bothers to delist any GOG games for that.

That is a contradiction. Either GOG should delist each & every game of which the devs refuse to keep update parity & and/or feature parity with the identical version on Steam... or otherwise, if GOG doesn't care about protecting GOG customers from having an inferior version on the GOG platform - then GOG should never delist any game for not having parity with Steam.
high rated
Ancient-Red-Dragon: I wonder why GOG delists some games from its catalogue for not keeping parity with the identical versions on Steam, yet on the other hand, GOG is very oftentimes fine with devs cutting out features like Achievements and/or multiplayer, yet happily sells & never bothers to delist any GOG games for that.

That is a contradiction. Either GOG should delist each & every game of which the devs refuse to keep update parity & and/or feature parity with the identical version on Steam... or otherwise, if GOG doesn't care about protecting GOG customers from having an inferior version on the GOG platform - then GOG should never delist any game for not having parity with Steam.
I'm pretty sure a lot of people that don't care about achievements exist, even though you like to pretend they don't.

Those are arguably a lot of Gog's customers. I might even venture a guess that it is the majority.

Games that the dev doesn't bother updating are an annoyance to every single Gog user. Games where they didn't mind putting cheevos will upset only the subset that cares about them. Your solution is to punish everyone because the dev doesn't cater to your preference. No, thank you.

I already told you once that you'll see devs going out of their way to add achievements when they see that there is a market for it. Help Gog grow and it might happen. Bitchin about the lack of achievements just makes everyone that doesn't share your views annoyed at you.
Remember guys to vote so that the gog.com version of A Hat in Time - Nyakuza Metro gets the 50 payer Co-op multiplayer.

www.change.org/p/gears-for-breakfast-gears-for-breakfast-bring-multiplayer-co-op-s-50-player-to-gog-com-a-hat- in-time-96ac503b-f0cb-421a-ae09-e321c891b0cf