It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A Hat in Time - Nyakuza Metro is now available for pre-order. Get A Hat in Time, Seal the Deal DLC and Soundtrack 50% off until May 9th 7pm UTC.

Welcome to the deep underground Nyakuza Metro! It's the perfect place for a little lying, a little cheating... a little stealing. Join the Nyakuza and become mad rich - joining a gang never turned out bad, right?

Nyakuza Metro introduces an all-new chapter with 10 new Time Pieces, a new sticker system, new flairs, new dyes, a new weapon, a new purple Time Rift and more!
Gears are so creative!

Glad they're keeping their promise about 2 chapters post-launch being free for KS backers!
I had assumed Seal the Deal ended up counting as 2 chapters b/c of all the challenges.
Hmm i have learned from their previous behavior with how they treat GOG users and have already refunded the game once before, not again unless it's 100% complete. fully updated and not missing content in the future.
Looks gorgeous, will get it tomorrow for sure.
ChrisGamer300: Hmm i have learned from their previous behavior with how they treat GOG users and have already refunded the game once before, not again unless it's 100% complete. fully updated and not missing content in the future.
Ahahahaha, we're not getting online multiplayer at all. It's getting worse every update.
omega64: Ahahahaha, we're not getting online multiplayer at all. It's getting worse every update.
Yah, that's a huge blow no multiplayer... luckily I have it on Steam as well... sad it has to be like this
ChrisGamer300: Hmm i have learned from their previous behavior with how they treat GOG users and have already refunded the game once before, not again unless it's 100% complete. fully updated and not missing content in the future.
omega64: Ahahahaha, we're not getting online multiplayer at all. It's getting worse every update.
Wait, there's multiplayer? (Well, not on gog.)
Oh that settles it then, i don't exactly play much multiplayer but this behavior from devs is starting to be irritating.
Post edited April 25, 2019 by ChrisGamer300
NuffCatnip: Wait, there's multiplayer? (Well, not on gog.)
Couch co-op yes, Online co-op soon. (except here)
The DLC also adds stuff for the camera badge. The camera badge has been broken for the GOG version since the release of the game.
The sale on the available title and DLCs are a New All-Time GoG Low (50% off vs. 40% off)...
NuffCatnip: Wait, there's multiplayer? (Well, not on gog.)
omega64: Couch co-op yes, Online co-op soon. (except here)
The DLC also adds stuff for the camera badge. The camera badge has been broken for the GOG version since the release of the game.
Now that's bad. I myself wouldn't play this co-op, but this really sucks :/
Threw money at my screen instantly. God damn is this cute.

Edit: This multiplayer ordeal is such a shitty move by their part. Makes me lose faith in a company I just started to like.
Post edited April 26, 2019 by Rabiku
As much as I love the game, first DLC had terrible bug in expansion when I went offline. I can live without online multiplayer, but I don't want to experience gamebreaking bugs again...
now hatkid became hitkid, so violence . . . @_@
No online multiplayer because "steam gave us this new toy and it's awesome! it solved the problem of everyone not being able to play regardless of their local network setup," inevitably ending up in going back to the original problem but this time GOG users don't get the support.

This was already a game that had its in-game screenshot tool broken and modding on GOG is almost non-existent without modding tools.

If you want a 2017 indie hit that's actually treated fairly on GOG, think of Cuphead. Alongside the base game itself, there was a free update thay dropped a couple days ago as well as a new DLC in the works. While unforgiving, it's not all that bad if you preserve, though be warned you have to get the game done on Normal, Easy wouldn't allow you to see the ending.