It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tauto: Oh,that works again does it??????????????????
PaterAlf: Don't know about you, but for me it works.
Not for me thanks to region-block and it also shouldn't for you. :P
Klumpen0815: Not for me thanks to region-block and it also shouldn't for you. :P
As far as I know Tauto is from Australia and so I don't see why it shouldn't work for him. The search field for the catalogue is one of the few things that isn't broken (as long as you don't try to search for a game within a collection like Eye of the Beholder).
Post edited June 11, 2017 by PaterAlf
Klumpen0815: Not for me thanks to region-block and it also shouldn't for you. :P
PaterAlf: As far as I know Tauto is from Australia and so I don't see why it shouldn't work for him. The search field for the catalogue is one of the few things that isn't broken (as long as you don't try to search for a game within a collection (like Eye of the Beholder).
Oh, you were seriously arguing with Tauto.
Nevermind, carry on! :)
Smannesman: Is the Redux version included?
ToasterBox: I dont think so. But dont even bother getting the redux version. They removed some of the most disturbing and offensive content such as the school level and also tweaked the ending to be more SJW friendly and politcally correct. I guess they were afraid of receiving criticism from the mainstream media.
The school "level" was entirely scripted and unplayable, none of the kids die, nothing happens whatsoever. He just shoots into nothingness, spins in a circle and the ending dialogue plays out. It's just as vague as the new ending. To tell someone to skip the Redux, which has smoother controls, better visuals, extra levels, a new weapon, a remastered soundtrack, co-op, and a far better bonus game mode because of that one change is fucking retarded.

It also wasn't removed to appease SJWs. It was removed because times have changed, things like Sandy Hook happened, and they themselves didn't care for the original ending anyways.

As for the shot baby being removed from the one artwork, one: you have to looks pretty hard to even notice it in the first place and two: it really speaks volumes about you when that's one of your major criticisms of a game and can no longer recommend it to people anymore. Seriously, who cares about such an insignificant detail?
221bBS: I overpaid for mine by $1
(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
$1.30 for me. Still thought it was worth it, but I'm somewhat sentimental about it, having endlessly (re)played the demo back in the day. Beating it felt like crossing a long-ignored t. It takes only a few hours, at least for the main game, didn't delve into the expansion pack.
Thank yor for pointing out the low sale price of the game. I was going to miss it, if it was not the thread you made :P. As a big fan of postal 2, i am looking forward to trying the first game as soon as i have some free time to spare. :D
It's stupid, I don't get it why you can't shoot the kids in the elementary school.

This is that game, right?
clarry: It's stupid, I don't get it why you can't shoot the kids in the elementary school.
It's a dream sequence at the end of the original. You can't play it. It's a video that's shown before your character

SPOILER ALERT

wakes up in a padded cell and the credits roll.

Shit, nobody likes the idea of opening fire on a playground more than I do, but if we are going to condemn an entire game because they removed an unplayable 20 second sequence of that, then I'm afraid we have gotten even more uptight than the people who demanded the clip be removed in the first place.
tinyE: Shit, nobody likes the idea of opening fire on a playground more than I do, but if we are going to condemn an entire game because they removed an unplayable 20 second sequence of that, then I'm afraid we have gotten even more uptight than the people who demanded the clip be removed in the first place.
It's worse than a cliffhanger. It's literally the climax, but hahaha you don't get to play it. :(

It could have been a dream sequence that you do get to play, but then you wake up and oh it was just a dream.
Post edited June 11, 2017 by clarry
ciemnogrodzianin: No reason to be impolite. It's good opportunity to check the famous game, indeed. I've already bought Postal only because of its price. GOG offers no price sorting and it's easy to miss such offers, so thanks, N0x0ss.
I just checked the listing for games under $5 and even with the sale there are only five pages to skim (50 games each). Some aren't on sale, seems most are. For me it was easiest to skim when putting it in LIST view. That option is in the upper right corner and toggles GRID/LIST.

When ordered by BEST SELLING, the fifth page (which is the last) has only 21 games and they are all FREE. So there's really just four pages to skim, at least with this sale going on.

Personally, I go for title rather than price, so I would order it by TITLE instead. However, I left that link ordered as BEST SELLING because it made the fifth page full of FREE games and unnecessary to view for the sale.

EDIT: Another technique would be to use the web browsers Find command to search on each of those pages for "0." to find everything under a $1, assuming it's a listing of "under $5" or "under $10".
Post edited June 11, 2017 by thomq
Smannesman: Is the Redux version included?
ToasterBox: I dont think so. But dont even bother getting the redux version. They removed some of the most disturbing and offensive content such as the school level and also tweaked the ending to be more SJW friendly and politcally correct. I guess they were afraid of receiving criticism from the mainstream media.
Even with the ending change, the game is not SJW friendly in the slightest.
thomq: ... ".
Thanks for the hint. Usually I just use Isthereanydeal.com - I have my collection and wishlist uploaded and automatically updated there. They support notifications, identifying historical lows, comparing prices on different platforms etc.