It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

^Is on the National Cactus Plushophile registry.
^ is wanted in 15 countries for Plushopilia, and is the FBI's most wanted Plushophile
^ is an FBI detective constantly on the case, trying, in vain, to bring flubbucket to justice for his crimes against Plushkind
^Constantly under my bed probing my plushy collection for "evidence."
^ wants their "plushy" collection that aint under their bed to get probed a bit more often! O_o
^Aspiring artist. Pretty good, but should also consider evolving into a bipedal organism.
^ shouldn't consume so many mushrooms!
high rated
^ Loves that the attention is now being paid to mushrooms, as he has been placing his digits, as a "digital artist," into questionable domains, thus bringing the attention of Scotland Yard.
Is extremely upset with the 50% more cash baby as she seems to get all the attention now and no one seems to care about his baby trading commercials.
^ is upset that babies in commercials aren't really trained to do that on rollerblades at that age. Now considers getting a pet shrimp!
^ goes to zoos at night and spray paint all the chimps blue
^ should REALLY stop ninjaing my very witty responses >:(
Post edited April 07, 2013 by FantasyNightmare
high rated
^ Unaware that "blueing" chimps is a felony in almost all civilized nations.

Edit to add, Hush, hush, keep it down now, Voices Carry, and to remove code. Congrats!

Planescape: Torment:
Post edited April 08, 2013 by Dischord
^ is a very, VERY generous person whom I can say nothing bad against (thanks for the game :D)
Post edited April 07, 2013 by FantasyNightmare
^ is about to interact with the best story ever told through gaming :3
Post edited April 07, 2013 by JohnWalrus