It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

^ Has been reading the evil overlord's list. To know what to do and what not to when they at last become a evil overlord.
^ Knows of the evil overlord's existence, and therefore must be TERMINATED
^ is on the right track, but still thinks in too small proportions.

EX-TERRRRR-MINATE!
^ paranoid about how much evil overlord knows about everyone since he knows his spies are everywhere - cockroaches.
^ was once chosen to represent the SA in woman's power lifting, but the other girls objected t o a guy being selected as a girl
^ Rides a great white shark on skates to work everyday; complete with a hair metal band ensemble that provides kick ass background music
^knows about my transport to work, due to having been kicked out of the metal band
^ is an ex member of the hit Slovenian metal band, Metal Breast.
high rated
^ Wrote the sceenplay, "The Tin Man's Harem", but MGM still has it in the concept stage.
Dischord: ^ Wrote the sceenplay, "The Tin Man's Harem", but MGM still has it in the concept stage.
^one of the best Gogers because he gifted me Stronghold afte my late join...Thanks
^catapults cows on his loyal subjects
^ have a harem of cows that serve him steak 24 hours each day
^managed to convince a bunch of vegetarians to take steak baths by saying that it'll keep them young and beautiful
^ likes to walk up to stray cats and say " I tawt I taw a putty tat! "
^ Is actually a cat.