It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Take on the role of the martial arts master Hiro, Meilin, or Shin as they face off in a desperate fight for their lives against the Black Mantis clan. Okinawa Rush demo is now up for grabs on GOG.COM!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Definitely going to take this for a few rounds, thanks for the appetiser.
Another one that brings back memories of the arcade days. :)

Wishlisted for now.
Thank you for the demo, will try it out as soon as I get home :)
high rated
Played the demo, that game is an instabuy. One of the best side scrollers that isn't a Metroidvania I've ever played, phenomenal work for everyone involved. Its also extremely deep, those difficulty settings certainly don't lie.

It also has A TON of references to 80s and 90s games without blatantly referencing them, its just so good.
Looks super good.
Nice.
Really wanted to play this, but no keyboard/mouse support.

Use ctrl for enter? what. Right click closes the game? what.

No rebinds, only displays a controller.
Post edited July 02, 2021 by Swissy88
Swissy88: Really wanted to play this, but no keyboard/mouse support.

Use ctrl for enter? what. Right click closes the game? what.

No rebinds, only displays a controller.
What? Damn. Not interested any more.
It looks pretty good. There's no way I'm buying it, though, if I can't use a keyboard to play it solo. If it only needs controllers for co-op then that's fine.
Keyboard (even mouse, with a little tinkering) is supported, by the way.
Keys are hard-coded to WASD / the arrow keys [movement and W resp. Up for entering, interacting] & Y (or Z, for the non-english layout) [Jump] + X [Attack] / J [Jump] + K [Attack].
Not the ideal solution but you can use AutoHotkey for remapping, even to mouse buttons, if you want. Works like a charm.
Post edited July 02, 2021 by Swedrami
Thx for the demo! Will consider purchasing if rebinding of keys is implemented.
matterbandit: Thx for the demo! Will consider purchasing if rebinding of keys is implemented.
I was just talking with the dev on Twitch and he said the following:
It has keyboard support, and 3 different setups for keys but joypad has full mapping.

For 2player its best to play joypad though. I've tested with xbox pads, ps4 pads etc with DS4
Berzerk2k2: I was just talking with the dev on Twitch and he said the following:
It has keyboard support, and 3 different setups for keys but joypad has full mapping.
I appreciate the info. Thank you!
Post edited July 19, 2021 by matterbandit
Wow great game................... for 1995.