It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Test your skill in an outstanding retro FPS set in ancient lands. The AMID EVIL Demo is now up for grabs on GOG.COM!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Dogmaus: I tried the Hedon demo but I was stuck in that cave and didn't know what to do. I'm not the sharpest knife in the box ahah.
That's a bit too vague for me to remember what you might have overlooked, but yeah, it also features some elements reminiscent of point-and-click adventures that have the potential to get you stuck for a while occasionally. It's a bit more Arx Fatalis than Doom.
There's a Corona virus in the second screenshot. Covid was released 5 months after the game. Coincidence?
PromZA: Coincidence?
Looks like a bog-standard floating mine to me. That kind of design has been in games for decades.
PromZA: There's a Corona virus in the second screenshot. Covid was released 5 months after the game. Coincidence?
that's a good theory. except for that it does not look like a corona virus?

(this is what corona virus looks like. the name 'corona' means 'crown' and it got it's name as it looks like each of the little 'spikes' have crowns on them. isn't that just too cute!)