It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

skeletonbow: the shady merchant's quest to protect his brother being attacked by ghouls near the pontar.
That was the single hardest quest for me to complete successfully, based on number of times I had to reload. That guy is like a 'roided up lemming, just hating everything and running right into the sharp pointy bits.

[url= I mean lemming like from the game Lemmings. I know full well that the "lemmings rushing into the sea" is an urban legend, though herd behavior is still sometimes crazy stupid and it could possibly have happened. ][/url]
skeletonbow: the shady merchant's quest to protect his brother being attacked by ghouls near the pontar.
OneFiercePuppy: That was the single hardest quest for me to complete successfully, based on number of times I had to reload. That guy is like a 'roided up lemming, just hating everything and running right into the sharp pointy bits.

[url= I mean lemming like from the game Lemmings. I know full well that the "lemmings rushing into the sea" is an urban legend, though herd behavior is still sometimes crazy stupid and it could possibly have happened. ][/url]
Quests like that are best done when you outrank the suggested quest level by several levels. I think that quest was level 9 recommendation and I tried to do it at level 5. I succeeded but each ghoul took a longer time to kill so I couldn't stay close to the guy or cast area effects like Aard-secondary which would have been nice. Not a huge deal though as it isn't a game breaker per se. Also half the time when you complete a quest successfully the people treat you like crap or try to kill you, or later on in the game you find out they are an asshole you wish you killed instead of helped.

I hope CDPR adds a patch later that lets you freely kill everyone without limitation. So many people deserve it in the game it isn't funny. A mass purge is in order in Temeria! Basically everyone who dies in the game deserves to live and most that survive are killing everyone else. Need to make it the other way around. :)