It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We're barely even winded.

Today yet another awesome publisher, Paradox Interactive, becomes part of the most gamer-friendly DRM-free catalog around. We're kicking off the partnership with a weeklong 50% discount on four of the titles:

Europa Universalis
Hearts of Iron
Crusader Kings Complete -50%
Majesty Gold HD -50%
Majesty 2 Collection -50%
Victoria Complete -50%

If you've always wanted to give the genre a try, Europa Universalis is probably the best starting point, but we know grand strategy can be daunting. That's why you can also drop by our <span class="bold">Twitch.tv/gogcom</span> channel, where we'll be streaming the game live with Quill18, this Tuesday, February 17th, 7pm GMT / 2pm EST / 11am PST.
It's a fine way to get acquainted.

If you're a fan of complex strategy playgrounds, you can look forward to a trickle of more grand strategy classics from paragons of the genre, Paradox Interactive, coming to the coolest DRM-free game store near you!
Post edited February 17, 2015 by Konrad
Wow, great news!

EU2 was the game that got me into the PC game platform all those years ago. Will wait for a larger discount on these other games but I'll say it again. Great news!
May as well re-post my publisher strawpoll.

http://strawpoll.me/3623084
Like a lifelong wish come true. I can finally stop pestering Judas for Paradox.
any chances we get the linux versions too?
WHAAAT?!?
Another big one!?
2015 has just started and you're rocking hard!!
Congrats GOG! :D

P.S: ah yes, of course Quill is mandatory for the livestream ; )
Post edited February 17, 2015 by phaolo
cw8: Like a lifelong wish come true. I can finally stop pestering Judas for Paradox.
Let's hope that with Galaxy EU4 and CK2 will become a reality also. ;)
I don't think I am going to have enough money for 2015, and the year has just started.
Pretty awesome! Could I finally get a chance to play Crusader Kings 2?

Also, not to sound ungrateful but please please please try and get your hands on Fallen Enchantress. I wanted to play this game so badly!

PS: Fallen Enchantress is the most recent one right? For some reason I forget - I THINK it was Elemental THEN Fallen Enchantress but I could have that backwards... regardless get the second one! ;)
Ixamyakxim: Pretty awesome! Could I finally get a chance to play Crusader Kings 2?

Also, not to sound ungrateful but please please please try and get your hands on Fallen Enchantress. I wanted to play this game so badly!

PS: Fallen Enchantress is the most recent one right? For some reason I forget - I THINK it was Elemental THEN Fallen Enchantress but I could have that backwards... regardless get the second one! ;)
Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes is the most recent one at the moment although there is already a new one upcoming called Sorcerer King in the same universe.
What the hell is going ooooon?i can't keep up with this!!!
Bouchart: And just a week after I buy Hearts of Iron and Europa Universalis at a thrift store.

I'd recommend everyone take a look at the official box art for EU. It has a major typo on it.
Nappleon

http://pics.mobygames.com/images/covers/original/985780752-00.jpg

(it was the American cover btw)
Wow, another puplisher I've never expected to see here.

Well done GOG and welcome Paradox Interactive!!!
Sad thing i got those games earlier on steam :(

But Great DEAL there!!! maybe eu1 and hearts of iron are worth the try but is hard to tell if, because i have the "modded" versions of the sequel :(
Uh.. the problem is that I don't know what to buy (wishlist for now):

- Europa Universalis --> quite famous, but probably EU2, EU3 or EU4 are better.
- Crusader Kings --> also known, but CK2 seems better.
- Hearts of Iron --> heard, but no idea (HoI 2?).
- Majesty 1,2 --> unknown (M1?)
- Victoria --> unknown.

Tags: phaolo1, phaolopost
Post edited February 17, 2015 by phaolo
It's great to see a new publisher here!
Thank you GOG and Paradox Interactive! :)