It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We're barely even winded.

Today yet another awesome publisher, Paradox Interactive, becomes part of the most gamer-friendly DRM-free catalog around. We're kicking off the partnership with a weeklong 50% discount on four of the titles:

Europa Universalis
Hearts of Iron
Crusader Kings Complete -50%
Majesty Gold HD -50%
Majesty 2 Collection -50%
Victoria Complete -50%

If you've always wanted to give the genre a try, Europa Universalis is probably the best starting point, but we know grand strategy can be daunting. That's why you can also drop by our <span class="bold">Twitch.tv/gogcom</span> channel, where we'll be streaming the game live with Quill18, this Tuesday, February 17th, 7pm GMT / 2pm EST / 11am PST.
It's a fine way to get acquainted.

If you're a fan of complex strategy playgrounds, you can look forward to a trickle of more grand strategy classics from paragons of the genre, Paradox Interactive, coming to the coolest DRM-free game store near you!
Post edited February 17, 2015 by Konrad
OMG! All these games look so interesting! I don't know which one to take, and which one to leave-especially given the fact I'm a huge history buff! Congrats indeed GOG! :D
Smannesman: Digital premiere? I could've sworn I've seen them on sale at other retailers or the publisher.
Yup. Europa Universalis definitely isn't a digital premiere.
Treasure: OMG! All these games look so interesting! I don't know which one to take, and which one to leave-especially given the fact I'm a huge history buff! Congrats indeed GOG! :D
I recommend Crusader Kings Complete :P
Nothing to see here, move along
Post edited February 17, 2015 by amok
high rated
Smannesman: Digital premiere? I could've sworn I've seen them on sale at other retailers or the publisher.
I'll definitely get the Majesty series during a slightly better sale, I've already got them on Steam after all.
I'm curious about the multiplayer aspect.. I vaguely remember trying Majesty 2 a year or so ago and it used Gamespy which was gone.
You are correct that there is no digital premiere here. All of the games listed as such are being sold digitally on gamersgate for years but regardless of that its nice to see them here drm-free.
IS Majesty a real RTS or a strategy game dressed up as one in order to get stupid people like me to play it?
Guys.

GUYS.

I am sssooo excited right now.

I was just thinking about how great it would be if Paradox would release their series here, and figured I would check to see if there was going to be another WB update today. Then poof. :O

Hope we see some of the newer titles (coughVicky2coughEU4cough) soon!
Matruchus: My favorite games finally here :)
What is the name of the game? :)
Nice to see Paradox here. I guess we will see only the older games here, as they are already drm-free for a while, but I really hope someday the complete editions of the current games will also become drm-free here.

Ahm GOG, could you explain why Europa Universalis and Hearts of Iron are a digital premiere while they're already available for a long time on Paradoxs own started digital shop, btw. also drm-free?

Edit: Ah, they removed that part about digal premiere.
Post edited February 17, 2015 by DukeNukemForever
Another week, another surprise at GOG.com. If you continue like this, we'll start to expect a new publisher every week.
tinyE: IS Majesty a real RTS or a strategy game dressed up as one in order to get stupid people like me to play it?
An RTS is not a strategy game?
Definitely getting Majesty. I guess someone's been getting quite a few promotions at GOG.
Great news!
Where do I start?!
All I know is I like the publisher, a lot, but played some of their new games only.
This is great. Hopefully Crusader Kings 2 can arrive as well.