It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IS...anOtheR...endIng...pOssible?

<span class="bold">Oxenfree</span>, the teen-horror adventure set on a ghost island, just got updated with more creepy content!

So you've escaped Edwards island, saved your friends, and solved the mystery of the ghostly radio transmissions. But then that final scene came and left you perplexed, intrigued, out of balance. Perhaps it's time for a déjà vu, a voluntary one this time!

Oxenfree, the teen-horror adventure set on a ghost island, just got updated with more creepy content!

Huh?… Ok, so this free update lets you continue the story in New Game +, facing Alex with more revelations, more locations, more conclusions, and a different spin on the goings-on across this cursed island. There are a few bug fixes here and there, some nice documentary videos accessible through the main menu, as well as---

Oxenfree, the teen-horror adventure set on a ghost island, just got updated with more creepy content!

What the…

Right. Well, it's time to recalibrate your radios and catch those spooky transmissions that speak of horrors past and future. Time to revisit the lovely mind-bender that is <span class="bold">Oxenfree</span>, DRM-free on----

---[SIGNAL NOT FOUND]---

https://www.youtube.com/embed/iEmPGPq5wwo
Post edited May 31, 2016 by maladr0Id
Forum bump!
Well, it`s not my cup of tea, but I appreciate free content updates, that`s why I like Torchlight 2 that much.
high rated
Thank you Night School Studios for not calling it a DLC and charge for it. :)
I use Oxenfree on all of my whites and delicates. It takes out grass stains like they were never there!
For some reason every time I read about this game, I think about Oxenfurt.

Kudos to the developer for the free content update :)!
wanted to try immediately, but then realized I started a new game already after finishing the last time... so I guess I'll have to finish this round first and start newgame+ afterwards? or is there any shortcut? ;)
Thanks for the free content! Still need to get a second run (maybe more) of this game.
I still need to finish the game. I really liked what I played so far but got distracted with other games. I will try to finish it this week and check out the new stuff. Thank you for the free content!
tinyE: I use Oxenfree on all of my whites and delicates. It takes out grass stains like they were never there!
Oxenfree, Billy Mays, not Oxyclean. :)

Can't wait for your Sham-wow impression.
A free Oxen?
Already on my wishlist, just waiting on a Linux version.
Thanks for the free content!
will it get a free olley olley update?
boo, hiss! sad trombone.