It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IS...anOtheR...endIng...pOssible?

<span class="bold">Oxenfree</span>, the teen-horror adventure set on a ghost island, just got updated with more creepy content!

So you've escaped Edwards island, saved your friends, and solved the mystery of the ghostly radio transmissions. But then that final scene came and left you perplexed, intrigued, out of balance. Perhaps it's time for a déjà vu, a voluntary one this time!

Oxenfree, the teen-horror adventure set on a ghost island, just got updated with more creepy content!

Huh?… Ok, so this free update lets you continue the story in New Game +, facing Alex with more revelations, more locations, more conclusions, and a different spin on the goings-on across this cursed island. There are a few bug fixes here and there, some nice documentary videos accessible through the main menu, as well as---

Oxenfree, the teen-horror adventure set on a ghost island, just got updated with more creepy content!

What the…

Right. Well, it's time to recalibrate your radios and catch those spooky transmissions that speak of horrors past and future. Time to revisit the lovely mind-bender that is <span class="bold">Oxenfree</span>, DRM-free on----

---[SIGNAL NOT FOUND]---

https://www.youtube.com/embed/iEmPGPq5wwo
Post edited May 31, 2016 by maladr0Id
While I don't have any interest in the game myself, it's nice to see a developer thanking their customers.

I will certainly keep an eye out for any other game they release, to see if it's a bit more my "thing".

Not because I expect free content in other games, but simply because of the good will they displayed with this one.

Edit: Is a 3 days old thread considered necroposting? I'm never clear on these forum rules.
Post edited June 05, 2016 by Dalthnock
Dalthnock: While I don't have any interest in the game myself,
You should try it, the game is awesome!
Asking here because the game forum for Oxenfree seems a little dead ^^'
Is the OST included with the game? I saw you could purchase the soundtrack on steam, but I did not see it on GOG.
Yauda: Asking here because the game forum for Oxenfree seems a little dead ^^'
Is the OST included with the game? I saw you could purchase the soundtrack on steam, but I did not see it on GOG.
There's no soundtrack as extra download for the game. Seems like you can buy it on Bandcamp though: https://scntfc.bandcamp.com/album/oxenfree
amund: There's no soundtrack as extra download for the game. Seems like you can buy it on Bandcamp though: https://scntfc.bandcamp.com/album/oxenfree
Thanks!
I love this game. I've been through it 4 times already and each time I try different choices trying to make the game do different things...I can't say what I was able to change without major spoilers, but needless to say, I'll play this game over and over and over and over and.... you get the idea. I never get tired of this game. :D
Murdaigean: I love this game. I've been through it 4 times already and each time I try different choices trying to make the game do different things...I can't say what I was able to change without major spoilers, but needless to say, I'll play this game over and over and over and over and.... you get the idea. I never get tired of this game. :D
Even though I do agree, necroing this thread lead to the fact that I was expecting another free content update now which unfortunately is not the case...
Murdaigean: I love this game. I've been through it 4 times already and each time I try different choices trying to make the game do different things...I can't say what I was able to change without major spoilers, but needless to say, I'll play this game over and over and over and over and.... you get the idea. I never get tired of this game. :D
MarkoH01: Even though I do agree, necroing this thread lead to the fact that I was expecting another free content update now which unfortunately is not the case...
On the other hand, reviving this thread revealed to me more details about the game so as to entice me to prioritize installing and playing it next. It was free during the winter sale and the game page info seemed worth it, otherwise I wouldn't have taken it. And now this, wow! The first post and the most recent post are very nice additional info for me to know.
MarkoH01: Even though I do agree, necroing this thread lead to the fact that I was expecting another free content update now which unfortunately is not the case...
Heh. I hadn't noticed how old this thread was. My bad.
Murdaigean: Heh. I hadn't noticed how old this thread was. My bad.
nah it was a good bump
MarkoH01: Even though I do agree, necroing this thread lead to [. . .]
How confusing! I think you meant led (the past-tense form of the verb lead—the English verb lead rhymes with the German word Lied). The English noun form of lead rhymes with the English verb "led" but is a metal with the chemical symbol Pb.
Post edited January 05, 2018 by danlock
MarkoH01: Even though I do agree, necroing this thread lead to [. . .]
danlock: How confusing! I think you meant led (the past-tense form of the verb lead—the English verb lead rhymes with the German word Lied). The English noun form of lead rhymes with the English verb "led" but is a metal with the chemical symbol Pb.
Yes, I meant "led". Thank you for improving my English. I will try to remember.
MarkoH01: Yes, I meant "led". Thank you for improving my English. I will try to remember.
You're welcome. I worried that the way I phrased my response would be interpreted as offensive, but I always appreciate being corrected when I use languages incorrectly or say something which is offensive, so I hoped you would be similarly-appreciative. Thank you for responding as I hoped you would! :)
Post edited January 18, 2018 by danlock