It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We’ve recently finished celebrating the fifth anniversary of the cult game from CD PROJEKT RED and yet here’s another good reason to be a fan of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. If you already own the game on any PC or console platform, you can claim the GOG.COM copy for free with GOG GALAXY 2.0.

GOG GALAXY 2.0 is an application that allows gamers to connect external platforms to bring all their games and friends together in one place. This way you can manage and organize all your PC and console games in one library, launch any PC game, keep track of your progress and see your friends’ status, achievements, and game time across all gaming platforms.

Starting from today, if you connect the platform where you own The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt with GOG GALAXY 2.0 (we recommend versions 2.0.16.182 for Windows and 2.0.16.195 for macOS), you will receive a GOG.COM copy for free. The game will show up in your games library inside the application. GOG GALAXY 2.0 will also import the game progress you’ve already made in The Witcher 3, like achievements and game time.

The option to claim the game will be available within the app for 1 week, till June 23rd at 11 AM UTC. You can download GOG GALAXY 2.0 for Windows or macOS . For more information, check out the [url=https://support.gog.com/hc/en-us/articles/360009896837-FAQ-Claim-a-free-copy-of-The-Witcher-3-Wild-Hunt-via-GOG-GALAXY-2-0?product=gog]FAQ section.
Mayuyu225: Does anybody has the problem too that absolutely nothing worked, even if everything needed was done, and don't get an answer from support how to fix the problem?
Im really sad that I have done everything and don't got the game :(
This promotion ended a month ago.
Mayuyu225: Does anybody has the problem too that absolutely nothing worked, even if everything needed was done, and don't get an answer from support how to fix the problem?
Im really sad that I have done everything and don't got the game :(
theslitherydeee: This promotion ended a month ago.
Thanks for the answer.
I know it ended last month. But I've done everytime within the time limit and I contacted GOG while the campaign was running. Just never got a reply. So I'm sad that I fulfilled everything but got no game.
Mayuyu225: Thanks for the answer.
I know it ended last month. But I've done everytime within the time limit and I contacted GOG while the campaign was running. Just never got a reply. So I'm sad that I fulfilled everything but got no game.
At least you knew about it. I don't recall ever seeing a single email from them or advertising blurb in the galaxy client or anything. I've been randomly checking Connect for years hoping to see it pop up

ridiculous
Mayuyu225: Thanks for the answer.
Were you able to get this sorted?

I managed to claim the game, but for some reason I've received the regular version despite owning the GOTY version on Steam.

Sadly I've only now found out that I received the incorrect version.

Looks like I'll stick with Steam.
Time for a class action lawsuit! lol
I wish GOG Connect was still a thing.
GOG.com: We’ve recently finished celebrating the fifth anniversary of the cult game from CD PROJEKT RED and yet here’s another good reason to be a fan of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. If you already own the game on any PC or console platform, you can claim the GOG.COM copy for free with GOG GALAXY 2.0.

GOG GALAXY 2.0 is an application that allows gamers to connect external platforms to bring all their games and friends together in one place. This way you can manage and organize all your PC and console games in one library, launch any PC game, keep track of your progress and see your friends’ status, achievements, and game time across all gaming platforms.

Starting from today, if you connect the platform where you own The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt with GOG GALAXY 2.0 (we recommend versions 2.0.16.182 for Windows and 2.0.16.195 for macOS), you will receive a GOG.COM copy for free. The game will show up in your games library inside the application. GOG GALAXY 2.0 will also import the game progress you’ve already made in The Witcher 3, like achievements and game time.

The option to claim the game will be available within the app for 1 week, till June 23rd at 11 AM UTC. You can download GOG GALAXY 2.0 for Windows or macOS . For more information, check out the [url=https://support.gog.com/hc/en-us/articles/360009896837-FAQ-Claim-a-free-copy-of-The-Witcher-3-Wild-Hunt-via-GOG-GALAXY-2-0?product=gog]FAQ section.
thank you for the tips
That promo is long gone, no? I don't think such a "tip" is relevant anymore.