It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We’ve recently finished celebrating the fifth anniversary of the cult game from CD PROJEKT RED and yet here’s another good reason to be a fan of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. If you already own the game on any PC or console platform, you can claim the GOG.COM copy for free with GOG GALAXY 2.0.

GOG GALAXY 2.0 is an application that allows gamers to connect external platforms to bring all their games and friends together in one place. This way you can manage and organize all your PC and console games in one library, launch any PC game, keep track of your progress and see your friends’ status, achievements, and game time across all gaming platforms.

Starting from today, if you connect the platform where you own The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt with GOG GALAXY 2.0 (we recommend versions 2.0.16.182 for Windows and 2.0.16.195 for macOS), you will receive a GOG.COM copy for free. The game will show up in your games library inside the application. GOG GALAXY 2.0 will also import the game progress you’ve already made in The Witcher 3, like achievements and game time.

The option to claim the game will be available within the app for 1 week, till June 23rd at 11 AM UTC. You can download GOG GALAXY 2.0 for Windows or macOS . For more information, check out the [url=https://support.gog.com/hc/en-us/articles/360009896837-FAQ-Claim-a-free-copy-of-The-Witcher-3-Wild-Hunt-via-GOG-GALAXY-2-0?product=gog]FAQ section.
Giving away my Witcher 3 GOTY free copy. Don't want to spam the thread, so go here instead.
Não funcionou para mim. Possuo as versões básicas e Complete para o PS4 e não liberou o jogo para mim via Gog.
Post edited June 22, 2020 by mestremagico
I've downloaded the latest version of gog galaxy 2.0.16.187 beta on my windows 10.
But the only account I can link to is xbox live, no steam option is listed. Attached is the screenshort.

After uninstall & reinstall, the issue is still there
Attachments:
gog.png (193 Kb)
Post edited June 22, 2020 by machinelife
tdrd: I have the GOTY edition on STEAM, but I got the standard edition on GOG. Anyone with the same problem?
I had to claim it twice to get the GOTY Edition. The first time gave me the standard edition, the second time gave me the GOTY edition.
tdrd: I have the GOTY edition on STEAM, but I got the standard edition on GOG. Anyone with the same problem?
SolarAxix: I had to claim it twice to get the GOTY Edition. The first time gave me the standard edition, the second time gave me the GOTY edition.
Thanks, my dude. Worked here.
Absolutely dreadful communication, could have stated in the FAQ straight up that there is no gift token for people who only own the GOTY on GOG.COM whilst also linking the FAQ onto twitter where I even in the first place found out about this.

Secondly it'd be great if GOG also actually responded to even some of the hundreds of people who are asking on Twitter with issues regarding the claims.

Oh well, enough of my rant... and something to uninstall...
MichaelV79: Absolutely dreadful communication, could have stated in the FAQ straight up that there is no gift token for people who only own the GOTY on GOG.COM whilst also linking the FAQ onto twitter where I even in the first place found out about this.

Secondly it'd be great if GOG also actually responded to even some of the hundreds of people who are asking on Twitter with issues regarding the claims.

Oh well, enough of my rant... and something to uninstall...
the communication from cd projekt red who owns gog.com is shocking and if the sole aim of this promotion was to convince people to buy from gog.com then i would say the promotion was a total failure its not just this promotion that gog dropped the ball i was also dumb enough to buy a few games from gog.com and a few of them dont work and gog has done nothing to fix them its like we have your money and we dont care if the games work thats your problem if they dont work they wont answer my emails i have had no communication from them poor gog.com very poor
Post edited June 22, 2020 by bladerunner01
SolarAxix: I had to claim it twice to get the GOTY Edition. The first time gave me the standard edition, the second time gave me the GOTY edition.
tdrd: Thanks, my dude. Worked here.
How'd you manage? I can't see the "claim" thing again. I've only claimed once.

Edit: GOG must've bugged out because you are actually eligible for GOTY copy but it takes more time for it to give that one to you. I managed too randomly IDK how exactly.
Post edited June 23, 2020 by EfremSkopje
That's not fair, are now 10PM (UTC Time) on June 22 and I can't claim the game.
GOG.com: We’ve recently finished celebrating the fifth anniversary of the cult game from CD PROJEKT RED and yet here’s another good reason to be a fan of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. If you already own the game on any PC or console platform, you can claim the GOG.COM copy for free with GOG GALAXY 2.0.

GOG GALAXY 2.0 is an application that allows gamers to connect external platforms to bring all their games and friends together in one place. This way you can manage and organize all your PC and console games in one library, launch any PC game, keep track of your progress and see your friends’ status, achievements, and game time across all gaming platforms.

Starting from today, if you connect the platform where you own The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt with GOG GALAXY 2.0 (we recommend versions 2.0.16.182 for Windows and 2.0.16.195 for macOS), you will receive a GOG.COM copy for free. The game will show up in your games library inside the application. GOG GALAXY 2.0 will also import the game progress you’ve already made in The Witcher 3, like achievements and game time.

The option to claim the game will be available within the app for 1 week, till June 23rd at 11 AM UTC. You can download GOG GALAXY 2.0 for Windows or macOS . For more information, check out the [url=https://support.gog.com/hc/en-us/articles/360009896837-FAQ-Claim-a-free-copy-of-The-Witcher-3-Wild-Hunt-via-GOG-GALAXY-2-0?product=gog]FAQ section.
I really like being able to claim games I already own on GoG, and I got excited I'd be able to port this over to my beefed up PC, but what is the point if the DLC I already purchased doesn't come with it? Thanks anyways I guess.
I have linked my Xbox to the Gog Galaxy 2.0 app but I did not get the option for a free copy and I own the Witcher 3 Complete Edition on Xbox so what do I need to do? And this was yesterday 6/22/2020 around 11:40-12:00am CST. And it says the game that is supposed to be free costs $49.99...
Post edited June 23, 2020 by PurpleMysticSea
я не успел добавить данную игру в GOG! хотя она у меня есть в steam который привязан к клиенту GOG!
Как это можно исправить?
При этом дополнения я сог добавить и получить! а вот получить копию игру которая есть у меня в Steam не смог!
Post edited June 23, 2020 by KNYAZ-1RF
I missed out by mere minutes, as I couldn't connect my PSN account to GOG Galaxy, but today it worked sigh.
Change your time. On reddit it is reported the time is working from client side.
Does anybody has the problem too that absolutely nothing worked, even if everything needed was done, and don't get an answer from support how to fix the problem?
Im really sad that I have done everything and don't got the game :(