It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Well, no sign of Opus Magnum on itch.io yet... Maybe tomorrow?

We don't actually know it's itch.io AFAIK, just that it's supposedly coming out on another DRM-free store.
garkham: Yes I mean another store as somebody reports Zach confirmed an upcoming release on another DRM-free store.
Do you have a source for such claim that Zach confirmed it? Just curious where or how it was announced... any chance the "another DRM-free store" could be GoG itself? ;) one can always hope that they revisit the decision after 600+ vote points in the community wishlist. I want to believe! Cheers!
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_opus_magnum_cf5e6
garkham: Yes I mean another store as somebody reports Zach confirmed an upcoming release on another DRM-free store.
exsilium: Do you have a source for such claim that Zach confirmed it? Just curious where or how it was announced... any chance the "another DRM-free store" could be GoG itself? ;) one can always hope that they revisit the decision after 600+ vote points in the community wishlist. I want to believe! Cheers!
I was right. :D
So it was GOG!
Well, kinda unexpected but gladly its here!!!
Instabuy. Oh my.
It's good to see it on GOG!
SirPrimalform: So it was GOG!
https://tinyurl.com/ycbpppto
Starmaker: Meanwhile, Humble is at it again. Detox cleanse my ass.
I missed it. What's humble doing?
Post edited February 01, 2018 by kohlrak
Starmaker: Meanwhile, Humble is at it again. Detox cleanse my ass.
kohlrak: I missed it. What's humble doing?
Reference the post three down from that one (number 264)
kohlrak: I missed it. What's humble doing?
GR00T: Reference the post three down from that one (number 264)
Well, i've long thought that humble bundle isn't what it pretends to be, anyway. When it's about supporting charity and the supported charity every time i click isn't about world hunger, homelessness, or something else geared towards helping humans (which, in turn, could potentially help with other problems that they do support), one has to ask if their primary concern is actually about making the world a better place. If you take that into consideration, that it's basically about pandering to every known cause to convince people to shop with them instead of, say, steam, then it makes perfect sense what they're doing. Frankly, they're capitalizing on the fact that people want to feel good for supporting charity, while they wouldn't be able to do so without getting something in return (thus it's not really charity anymore). Their current frontpage bundle is the rainforest alliance. I don't even see a direct link to their site to see what exactly they're about and how they're different from the, probably, thousands of other rainforest groups. Spend you whole check on games, then feel justified in doing so. Now, let me give you some books on karma, and other modern religions that come with the superstition (benefit) but not the moral restriction (cost): which make you feel better about yourself and your purchases.

EDIT: Turns out, said organization has been accused of greenwashing and "fairtradte lite." So, it's a shallow organization, also capitalizing on charity, but, perhaps, in a much lesser way. It doesn't even seem to be focused on the rainforests like the very name suggests.
Post edited February 01, 2018 by kohlrak
PaterAlf: Thank you. I think those were exactly the commands that I used so far and that I understand. But there were some more that I'm not sure about it. I have to look at the manual to remember which ones, but I'm not at home at the moment.
adaliabooks: As far as I remember the other command is JRO, which is a bit of an odd one.

Basically it jumps the number of lines of the provided argument. So JRO -1 jumps back to the line above, JRO 1 jumps to the next line.
I didn't often use it except in the later levels but if you really want to optimize your solutions I believe it's very important for that.
You can use it for all sorts of things but you kind of need to plan the values you use to make the best use of it..
Sad i missed this conversation. Anyways..

JRO is heavily needed for certain more difficult problems later. Took a while but one of the last puzzles sorting, i needed to heavily use JRO, actually making 'function' sets which were like 3-4 instructions total. Curiously writing these are annoying, so i usually ended up having a shortened function name, then replacing those names to the values and counting them as appropriate afterwards.

A number of solutions can be made faster with JRO, i think early on you can optimize doing a number of fixed steps something like 3 for each chip, and having it work on parts of the puzzle between chips rather than chips being totally 'just forward this' that you will do originally.

Hmmm too bad i don't have my saves right now. I love TIS-100...
SirPrimalform: So it was GOG!
kohlrak: https://tinyurl.com/ycbpppto
Wat?
SirPrimalform: Wat?
Pink elephant in the room.
SirPrimalform: Wat?
kohlrak: Pink elephant in the room.
So I see. Again: wat?