It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Splatsch: But... itch is really that much better than Humble ?
Yes. Different ethos. Itch is basically like Steam if Steam was good. They don't have key reselling as an option -- a game can be downloadable, playable in the browser or both. They have user comments/reviews. They have a client which works great. The dev can freely set and adjust prices and itch's revenue share, which can be 0 (the default is 10%).
Good news indeed, I would happily buy from itch.io.
Splatsch: But... itch is really that much better than Humble ?
I truly don't know as I only have two games on itch. I just hope so. But at least it's not just another Steam-key reseller that "sometimes has DRM-free thing". If I can pay something without giving any commission to Steam, it's fine for me.
garkham: I truly don't know as I only have two games on itch. I just hope so. But at least it's not just another Steam-key reseller that "sometimes has DRM-free thing". If I can pay something without giving any commission to Steam, it's fine for me.
As far as I'm aware buying from key resellers never gives money to Steam. The publishers or devs get the Steam keys for free and then sell / provide them to the reselling stores, so Steam doesn't benefit if you buy from resellers.
adaliabooks:
Oh interesting, thanks ! I will still looking for alternatives as much as I can, but at least, I have a better opinion of that reseller. :)
Starmaker: Yes. Different ethos. Itch is basically like Steam if Steam was good. They don't have key reselling as an option -- a game can be downloadable, playable in the browser or both. They have user comments/reviews. They have a client which works great. The dev can freely set and adjust prices and itch's revenue share, which can be 0 (the default is 10%).
And... if you buy a game DRM-free, do you always keep it on your account ? (not like Humble who may let the devs disable it :/)

garkham: I truly don't know as I only have two games on itch. I just hope so. But at least it's not just another Steam-key reseller that "sometimes has DRM-free thing". If I can pay something without giving any commission to Steam, it's fine for me.
If there's really no choice, I'll maybe look a bit more closely to itch.io, but I'm not really motivated to create another account in a new store. We'll see :P

I still hope that the "DRM-Free store" will be GOG ! (I'll keep my hopes until next week :))
Finished Spacechem and still hope that will be able to collect all Zachtronics games in my GOG library...
TIS-100 is kicking my ass. Who knew the simple act of adding and subtracting numbers could be so complicated?
deleted
pmcollectorboy: TIS-100 is kicking my ass. Who knew the simple act of adding and subtracting numbers could be so complicated?
Same here. I was able to complete the first few levels, but after that it gets really complicated. I wish there would be a German manual, I'm not completely sure that I understand what certain commands do.
pmcollectorboy: TIS-100 is kicking my ass. Who knew the simple act of adding and subtracting numbers could be so complicated?
PaterAlf: Same here. I was able to complete the first few levels, but after that it gets really complicated. I wish there would be a German manual, I'm not completely sure that I understand what certain commands do.
Here's a bit of basic knowledge of what I've gathered.
MOV--The move command. How to read and write numbers. Examples: MOV Up, Down. Take a number from the node up and move it to the node down. MOV Left, ACC. Take a number from the node left and place it in the ACC. MOV 8, Down. Pass the specific number 8 to the node down.
ADD--Add a number to the ACC. ADD ACC adds the number in ACC to itself, effectively doubling the number. ADD Left adds the number coming in from the left node to the ACC.
SUB--Subtract a number from the ACC. All the rules that apply to ADD are the same for SUB.
SAV--Saves the number in ACC to the temporary BAK memory.
SWP--Swap command. Swaps the ACC and the BAK.
Label:--The label command. Labels seem to be tied with jumps. Any string of letters can be made a label if it comes before a colon. Any commands after that label will be executed within that label.
JMP--The jump command. Jump straight to the label after JMP.
JEZ--Jump equal to zero. Read the number in ACC and if it is equal to zero, jump to the label after JEZ.
JGZ--Jump greater than zero. Read the number in ACC and if it is greater than zero, jump to the label after JGZ.
JLZ--Jump less than zero. See above.

This all seems very basic, but it's easier said than done. There's probably way more to this game, and I'm not as clever as some of these other coding geniuses. If anyone knows more about this game, feel free to add.
pmcollectorboy: This all seems very basic, but it's easier said than done. There's probably way more to this game, and I'm not as clever as some of these other coding geniuses. If anyone knows more about this game, feel free to add.
Thank you. I think those were exactly the commands that I used so far and that I understand. But there were some more that I'm not sure about it. I have to look at the manual to remember which ones, but I'm not at home at the moment.
I've just realized TIS-100 is on my Steam library. It was in one of Humble Bundles I suppose. Looks interesting from what you've writing here.

Is there anything like main story there? Is it possible to complete the game, as it was in case of Spacechem?
ciemnogrodzianin: Is there anything like main story there? Is it possible to complete the game, as it was in case of Spacechem?
1. There's a story. It's a minimalist mindfuck story, but written by the same person as Opus Magnum and Shenzhen I/O (Matthew Seiji Burns).
2. Yes.
Starmaker: Yes. Different ethos. Itch is basically like Steam if Steam was good. They don't have key reselling as an option -- a game can be downloadable, playable in the browser or both. They have user comments/reviews. They have a client which works great. The dev can freely set and adjust prices and itch's revenue share, which can be 0 (the default is 10%).
There are a bunch of games where itch.io only sells the steam key.
Games published there by 4EversGames or Plug In Digital, for example.

l8r!