It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IronArcturus: The Opus Magnum wishlist now has over 560 votes! GOG needs to re-review this game and add it to the store!
For a very recently released indie that's a decent amount. GOG releases games with fewer votes all the time.
Blurgh.
Post edited January 12, 2018 by SirPrimalform
high rated
To be fair, it's not a low-effort shitty pixellated "retro graphics" roguelike with permadeath and procedurally generated levels.

It'll never make it.
yogsloth: To be fair, it's not a low-effort shitty pixellated "retro graphics" roguelike with permadeath and procedurally generated levels.

It'll never make it.
LMAO! I think now we know how gOg curate system works xD xD
IronArcturus: The Opus Magnum wishlist now has over 560 votes! GOG needs to re-review this game and add it to the store!
Step up your game, Opus Magnum voters! Hatred had well over 3000 votes when it was rejected. It's currently at 4329 votes.

Not trying to discourage you guys, or trying to imply that the wishlist is useless or anything...

Then again, Hatred didn't have Shitaku articles pointing and laughing at gog's "curation", so maybe not all hope is lost.
Why approve Hatred when Bubsy is right there? XD
Post edited January 12, 2018 by pmcollectorboy
fronzelneekburm: Step up your game, Opus Magnum voters! Hatred had well over 3000 votes when it was rejected. It's currently at 4329 votes.

Not trying to discourage you guys, or trying to imply that the wishlist is useless or anything...

Then again, Hatred didn't have Shitaku articles pointing and laughing at gog's "curation", so maybe not all hope is lost.
no, hatred is one of the examples when curation actually worked
GOG, come on, don't play the fool.
fronzelneekburm: Step up your game, Opus Magnum voters! Hatred had well over 3000 votes when it was rejected. It's currently at 4329 votes.

amok: no, hatred is one of the examples when curation actually worked
Yeah, by all accounts of people who weren't too busy shouting "freedom of speech!!!1", it wasn't a very good game. Opus Magnum is almost universally praised.
http://steamcommunity.com/app/558990/discussions/0/1621726179577349609/
Lack of Steam workshop would seem a likely cause.

I got the game on Humble store, the DRM-free version has the puzzle editor but lacks the workshop or any equivalent:

That said, if that's the main reason, GOG should probably have disclosed it.
yogsloth: To be fair, it's not a low-effort shitty pixellated "retro graphics" roguelike with permadeath and procedurally generated levels.

It'll never make it.
I totally agree... even if Dead Cells is one of my games of 2017 (early access though). :D
high rated
Me: (Asking Zach from Zachtronics via e-mail if he could gift me a DRM free Humble Bundle key of Opus Magnum if I purchased it on Steam, since Humble Bundle doesn't accept Paysafecard which is my only means of payment).

I don’t have the ability to give out Humble Bundle keys, unfortunately. We should have the game available on another store in about a week, so you should check back with me then.

- Zach

Me: A DRM free store?

Yup!

- Zach
Post edited January 13, 2018 by 1mikey1
1mikey1: We should have the game available on another store in about a week, so you should check back with me then.
Ooh thanks ! That's such a great news if the game comes on itch.io ! :D
That the only other platform I can stand with GOG. :)
1mikey1: We should have the game available on another store in about a week, so you should check back with me then.
garkham: Ooh thanks ! That's such a great news if the game comes on itch.io ! :D
Damn, I've just been on his twitter and he made an explanation a week ago as to why the game isn't on GOG. So the new store isn't GOG it seems, f**k.
garkham: Ooh thanks ! That's such a great news if the game comes on itch.io ! :D
1mikey1: Damn, I've just been on his twitter and he made an explanation a week ago as to why the game isn't on GOG. So the new store isn't GOG it seems, f**k.
Actually it was just a joke from me and I still expect to see the game on GOG as he also said "We would still like to be on GOG if they change their mind!".

That said, in december when Zachtronics was looking for an alternative to GOG after the reject, he mentionned Humble and itch. He choosed Humble because... obviously... that's some sort of Steam+ with possible DRM-free installers sometimes. But if itch comes also, it can be "good enough" for me.
1mikey1: Damn, I've just been on his twitter and he made an explanation a week ago as to why the game isn't on GOG. So the new store isn't GOG it seems, f**k.
garkham: Actually it was just a joke from me and I still expect to see the game on GOG as he also said "We would still like to be on GOG if they change their mind!".

That said, in december when Zachtronics was looking for an alternative to GOG after the reject, he mentionned Humble and itch. He choosed Humble because... obviously... that's some sort of Steam+ with possible DRM-free installers sometimes. But if itch comes also, it can be "good enough" for me.
Or, hopefully, GOG realized their mistake and finally the game will come here ?
*cross fingers*
But... itch is really that much better than Humble ?