It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

simonm197: are there any news on then this game will be released on gog?
Given that the developers seemingly have taken offense to some response from GoG which may have compared it to a "mobile game", I wouldn't hold my breath. That said, we did eventually get Braid and The Witness here after a war of words with that developer, so you never know.
Incidentally, I ran across the lowest price yet. Fanatical has it 10% off (like Steam) but you can apply the 10% sale code WINTER10 to get it 19% off which makes this the lowest price it has been in it's short time since release. I'm patient and am waiting for a better discount, but thought some people might be interested.
This is how it looks in Fanatical newsletter.
A wise man changes his mind, a fool never will.
Attachments:
fanatical.png (299 Kb)
simonm197: are there any news on then this game will be released on gog?
RWarehall: Given that the developers seemingly have taken offense to some response from GoG which may have compared it to a "mobile game", I wouldn't hold my breath. That said, we did eventually get Braid and The Witness here after a war of words with that developer, so you never know.
Yeah, I hope GOG hasn't burned that bridge...
I'd like to get that discount, but the site seems to be down. :(
ciemnogrodzianin: A wise man changes his mind, a fool never will.
May GOG people read you and meditate.
I still hold out hope that GOG will release the game sometime this year...
Yeah, they should.
Never forget!
Opus Magnum has over 400 votes! GOG really needs to get this game!
Voted even though not a game i would buy but want it here for others to enjoy.
aluinie: Voted even though not a game i would buy but want it here for others to enjoy.
Don't worry, it's okay, because I cannot vote twice and I'm going to buy more than one copy.
Y'all wanna talk about some horse shit?

https://twitter.com/zachtronics/status/949408278659792896

I don't even care about the game, but I know the same shit happens to plenty of stuff that I do care about.
Edit: Ninja'd about Zach's tweet :)

Chacranajxy: I don't even care about the game, but I know the same shit happens to plenty of stuff that I do care about.
I'm repeating myself but that's really a shame.
And for me this decision is particularly worrying for indy devs : no matter how many games they already have on the GOG's catalog, no matter how good these games and the latest are, no matter if there are customers ready to buy : they can be rejected just like that :/
Post edited January 06, 2018 by Splatsch
Chacranajxy: Y'all wanna talk about some horse shit?
Talk about arbitrary decision-making. "Yup. We had no problem with your 5 previous games, but your latest didn't pass muster for (inexplicable) reasons." The whole 'angle from our user-base' bit couldn't sound any more like a generic non-answer. TIS-100 and Shenzon I/O were never going to sell like hotcakes yet GOG still thought them "worthy" of release, but Opus Magnum which is much more likely to have broader appeal doesn't cut it now? Bullshit all the way home. The only good reason would be quality concerns which don't appear to exist, judging from all the user reviews.

The winter sale may just end up being one of my last splurges on GOG. It's time for me to reevaluate how I spend my gaming money and who actually deserves it. For the time being I shall simply focus on my backlog.
Post edited January 06, 2018 by Mr.Mumbles