It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gildor2603: I want it
xckx: PM sent. Enjoy!

Retro/Grade (Steam)

First to reply with "I want it" Gets the game.
I want it
xckx: First to reply with "I want it" Gets the game.
So, I'm curious: Do you ever see something in this, or another thread, that you'd like to grab yourself?
Dennymos: I want it
PM sent. Enjoy!
Dennymos: I want it
Thanks xckc
xckx: First to reply with "I want it" Gets the game.
Spinorial: So, I'm curious: Do you ever see something in this, or another thread, that you'd like to grab yourself?
Well, with 699 Games on GOG and 1127 games on Steam, I got such a big backlog of games I haven't played. If I played a different game every day it would take me almost 5 years. That's if I don't buy any more. So I don't want to take a game that I won't have time to play for awhile when someone else can enjoy right now.
Dennymos: Thanks xckc
You're welcome.
Post edited August 06, 2014 by xckx
xckx: Well, with 699 Games on GOG and 1127 games on Steam, I got such a big backlog of games I haven't played. If I played a different game every day it would take me almost 5 years. That's if I don't buy any more. So I don't want to take a game that I won't have time to play for awhile when someone else can enjoy right now.
That's an excellent consideration (why you don't take), but it doesn't really answer the question ;)
xckx: Well, with 699 Games on GOG and 1127 games on Steam, I got such a big backlog of games I haven't played. If I played a different game every day it would take me almost 5 years. That's if I don't buy any more. So I don't want to take a game that I won't have time to play for awhile when someone else can enjoy right now.
Spinorial: That's an excellent consideration (why you don't take), but it doesn't really answer the question ;)
Oh... well then, yes :P
high rated
Road So Far (Desura) for the first reply.
Posting this again as a form of bumping.

The first to reply will get a Steam code for Adventures of Shuggy.
Treasure: I thought I'd also leave something in return for before , but decided to wait and make it a new post, so that it would be more visible :-)

First to reply will get a Steam code for Adventures of Shuggy.
I want it, please :)
Treasure: I thought I'd also leave something in return for before , but decided to wait and make it a new post, so that it would be more visible :-)

First to reply will get a Steam code for Adventures of Shuggy.
javier0889: I want it, please :)
PM Sent!
Impaler26: Road So Far (Desura) for the first reply.
Yes please!
high rated
The first reply will get a code for "A Valley Without Wind 1 and 2" (Steam).
Post edited August 06, 2014 by Christoph89
Christoph89: The first reply will get a code for "A Valley Without Wind 1 and 2" (Steam).
I could grab those
Christoph89: The first reply will get a code for "A Valley Without Wind 1 and 2" (Steam).
Prah: I could grab those
pm sent.