It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Christoph89: Zack Zero (Steam)

First to reply with "I want it" gets the game.
deepdig: I want it
pm sent.
MaxFulvus: Gun Monkeys on Steam (for those who don't have a Facebook account) for the first who says "I'am a Monkey poo".
Aniki: This poor monkey got no love. I think I'll take him home with me..

I'm a Monkey poo..
PM sent !
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion® Game of the Year Edition Deluxe, http://store.steampowered.com/app/900883/?snr=1_614_615_quakecon2014_616_2 it's on offer on Steam right now for $6.24, but I have $4.99 only to spend so I can't get it. If anyone would be so kind as to get it for me, I would repay it by buying any game on steam to trade up to 4.99 which is what I have to spend, and be forever grateful!!
Aran_Linvail: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion® Game of the Year Edition Deluxe, http://store.steampowered.com/app/900883/?snr=1_614_615_quakecon2014_616_2 it's on offer on Steam right now for $6.24, but I have $4.99 only to spend so I can't get it. If anyone would be so kind as to get it for me, I would repay it by buying any game on steam to trade up to 4.99 which is what I have to spend, and be forever grateful!!
I'll do that for you. But I won't be home for 3-4 more hours. I'll PM you then and do it if no one beats me to it.
Aran_Linvail: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion® Game of the Year Edition Deluxe, http://store.steampowered.com/app/900883/?snr=1_614_615_quakecon2014_616_2 it's on offer on Steam right now for $6.24, but I have $4.99 only to spend so I can't get it. If anyone would be so kind as to get it for me, I would repay it by buying any game on steam to trade up to 4.99 which is what I have to spend, and be forever grateful!!
TrevorWilliams: I'll do that for you. But I won't be home for 3-4 more hours. I'll PM you then and do it if no one beats me to it.
Thanks a lot! I'll be waiting :)

EDIT: Thanks to xckx I already have it!!! Thanks a lot to both of you for your kindness!!!
Post edited July 20, 2014 by Aran_Linvail
high rated
Mount & Blade: With Fire And Sword (Steam)

xckx: Mount & Blade: With Fire And Sword (Steam)

I want it thank you
Dennymos: I want it thank you
PM sent. Enjoy!
high rated
The first one to reply with "I will be a nice and sort-of responsible person while I'm GOGging, but after hours, watch out!" gets: Paranautical Activity (Early Access)(Humble Steam link).
Getcomposted: The first one to reply with "I will be a nice and sort-of responsible person while I'm GOGging, but after hours, watch out!" gets: Paranautical Activity (Early Access)(Humble Steam link).
"I will be a nice and sort-of responsible person while I'm GOGging, but after hours, watch out!"
Magoxx: "I will be a nice and sort-of responsible person while I'm GOGging, but after hours, watch out!"
PM sent.
Be happy!
Magoxx: "I will be a nice and sort-of responsible person while I'm GOGging, but after hours, watch out!"
Getcomposted: PM sent.
Be happy!
thx dude ! awesome!
Magoxx: thx dude ! awesome!
You're welcome.
TrevorWilliams: I'll do that for you. But I won't be home for 3-4 more hours. I'll PM you then and do it if no one beats me to it.
Aran_Linvail: Thanks a lot! I'll be waiting :)

EDIT: Thanks to xckx I already have it!!! Thanks a lot to both of you for your kindness!!!
Wow, xckx is pretty amazing.
I want that oblivion deal. xD