It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stooner: Drinking too much wine again?
That's normal... the "send it" button only appears after you start the message :)
xckx: I should mention that nothing changes when I type anything.

I've also already tried logging out and back in again and restarted browser.
Maybe the member you're trying to send a PM don't allow them.
xckx: I should mention that nothing changes when I type anything.

I've also already tried logging out and back in again and restarted browser.
benderz: Maybe the member you're trying to send a PM don't allow them.
It's not working with any user. He will just have to wait until later. Hopefully it will fix itself.
xckx: It's not working with any user. He will just have to wait until later. Hopefully it will fix itself.
That is weird because usually a refresh of the page fixes this problem, it seems you have finally reached your PM limit. ;)
benderz: Maybe the member you're trying to send a PM don't allow them.
xckx: It's not working with any user. He will just have to wait until later. Hopefully it will fix itself.
The two other easy things to do are clean cache/cookies or trying with an other browser.
stg83: That is weird because usually a refresh of the page fixes this problem, it seems you have finally reached your PM limit. ;)
Maybe that's it. I keep every message. If it doesn't fix itself I will clear some messages.
benderz: The two other easy things to do are clean cache/cookies or trying with an other browser.
CCleaner didn't fix the problem. I will also try google chrome later if it still isn't working.
Post edited July 13, 2014 by xckx
stg83: That is weird because usually a refresh of the page fixes this problem, it seems you have finally reached your PM limit. ;)
xckx: Maybe that's it. I keep every message. If it doesn't fix itself I will clear some messages.
benderz: The two other easy things to do are clean cache/cookies or trying with an other browser.
xckx: CCleaner didn't fix the problem. I will also try google chrome later if it still isn't working.
If I got the same problem, I'll contact support before clear messages ;-)
xckx: Maybe that's it. I keep every message. If it doesn't fix itself I will clear some messages.

CCleaner didn't fix the problem. I will also try google chrome later if it still isn't working.
benderz: If I got the same problem, I'll contact support before clear messages ;-)
Can you send me a PM and see if I can respond?
benderz: If I got the same problem, I'll contact support before clear messages ;-)
xckx: Can you send me a PM and see if I can respond?
Sure, done !
xckx: Can you send me a PM and see if I can respond?
benderz: Sure, done !
I can read it but can't reply. Thanks anyways. I'll just try later.

Maybe GOG is trying to save him from the shitty game lol.
Post edited July 13, 2014 by xckx
benderz: Sure, done !
xckx: I can read it but can't reply. Thanks anyways. I'll just try later.
Sorry, can't do much you already did. Hopefully you'll fix the problem soon ;-)
Hmm, weird. No problem. ;)
high rated
First reply (positive rep) would get I Am Vegend - Zombiegeddon (Steam)
benderz: First reply (positive rep) would get I Am Vegend - Zombiegeddon (Steam)
rep +1 it'll get a good home with me :)
benderz: First reply (positive rep) would get I Am Vegend - Zombiegeddon (Steam)
friendofcabbage: rep +1 it'll get a good home with me :)
PM send ;-)
high rated
ceterum: I want it
It's working now. PM sent. Enjoy!

Roller Coaster Rampage (Steam)

First to reply with "I want it" gets the game.