It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wowza, I have been more then amazed at your unbelievable never ending generosity but this latest mega gift has left me speechless. I seriously have ran out of superlatives for you xckx as +rep does not do justice to this magnificent gifting thread. Although I wouldn't have replied to your offering of The Witcher 3 even if I had the chance because I do plan on getting the game myself later to really support CD Projekt Red for all the great work they do by treating their loyal customers really well with awesome games and ofcourse fantastic sales on GOG like this.

I would also like to apologize for my part in the slight derailment early on in your thread because I really don't want this to implode like the ninja thread and would like to give the proper respect and reverence this thread deserves. Immense gratitude and +rep to you as always regardless, xckx. :)
xckx: I know but then was like hey that's not a bad idea. Plus it made someones day, which made my day.
Made his whole next year more like then just the day. ;)
Post edited June 15, 2014 by stg83
Avogadro6: I have some old codes from last year promos, not sure if they still work but here's a way to find out.

First to ask gets The Witcher EE.
May I?
to the first saying i want steam and metal (desura) gets it.
xckx: I did mean flash sale items or a game from one of the 2 bundles could also be picked. LOL now I need to put an addendum to the next post. Witcher 3 is excluded :P I don't even have that game yet..... ah what the hell I will do one but you must have rep of 10 or more for this one.

Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The - preorder (GOG)

First to reply with "I want it" gets the game.
That's very generous, you're awesome!
Sulibor: That was generous, xckx. I think that both Stooner and I were just kidding.
xckx: I know but then was like hey that's not a bad idea. Plus it made someones day, which made my day.
And I feel kinda guilty right now. ;p
But thanks for the awesomeness.
The pope is here on GOG :D
Punished_Snake: The pope is here on GOG :D
ironic to be giving away a "Witcher"game... What's next Inquisition?
Cyberevil: ironic to be giving away a "Witcher"game... What's next Inquisition?
Diablo 3 :D
Carmageddon or Postal.
Avogadro6: I have some old codes from last year promos, not sure if they still work but here's a way to find out.

First to ask gets The Witcher EE.
asrul1992: May I?
Sure you can, let me know if it works.
Grargar: Carmageddon or Postal.
Shadows on the Vatican.
asrul1992: May I?
Avogadro6: Sure you can, let me know if it works.
It works. Thanks a lot.
Grargar: Carmageddon or Postal.
Stooner: Shadows on the Vatican.
Culpa Innata :D
Ittle Dew (Steam gift link from Humble Bundle)

First to reply with "I want it" gets the game.
lugum: i want it
xckx: PM sent. Enjoy!
OH WOW! Such generosity. I want to thank you for the amazing contribution to this community. I've rarely seen such an expensive game given away. +1 and thank you!
Off the record: Are you the pope? >_>