It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Whoa, snap! That's a super gift!
high rated
xckx: I did mean flash sale items or a game from one of the 2 bundles could also be picked. LOL now I need to put an addendum to the next post. Witcher 3 is excluded :P I don't even have that game yet..... ah what the hell I will do one but you must have rep of 10 or more for this one.

Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The - preorder (GOG)

First to reply with "I want it" gets the game.
lugum: i want it
PM sent. Enjoy!
xckx:
I give the idea and I miss it... lol, it figures.
I shouldn't talk that much. ;p
xckx:
Stooner: I give the idea and I miss it... lol, it figures.
I shouldn't talk that much. ;p
Have you redeemed Sequence?
That was generous, xckx. I think that both Stooner and I were just kidding.
xcnk...vatican city...are you the pope?
Punished_Snake: Have you redeemed Sequence?
Nope...
Sulibor: That was generous, xckx. I think that both Stooner and I were just kidding.
Yep. :)
Post edited June 15, 2014 by Stooner
Punished_Snake: Have you redeemed Sequence?
Stooner: Nope...
Sulibor: That was generous, xckx. I think that both Stooner and I were just kidding.
Stooner: Yep. :)
Why not?
+1 for all gifters.
wow awesome gift man

+1 for you
low rated
lugum: i want it
xckx: PM sent. Enjoy!
I really am still a bit shaking here (and i probably will get some flack again by someone for it) but thank you so much for your generosity.
I will stay out of future gifts from you for the next time to come for awhile and i will definitely try making it up by posting back some codes here in the future.
I can't wait till it's february and it's reelase, but it atleast gives time to finish the second.

One extremely happy guy here.
Post edited June 15, 2014 by lugum
I have some old codes from last year promos, not sure if they still work but here's a way to find out.

First to ask gets The Witcher EE.
high rated
I know but then was like hey that's not a bad idea. Plus it made someones day, which made my day.
xckx: PM sent. Enjoy!
lugum: I really am still a bit shaking here (and i probably will get some flack again by some(one) for it) but thank you so much for your generosity.
I will stay out of future gifts from you for the next time to come for awhile and i will definitely try making it up by posting back some codes here in the future.
I can't wait till it's february and it's reelase, but it atleast gives time to finish the second.

One happy guy here.
Why should anyone give you backlash? Congrats!

And a round of applause for xckx! he's been really awesome throughout this sale!
xckx: I know but then was like hey that's not a bad idea. Plus it made someones day, which made my day.
2 days for the price of 1. That is a sweet deal :) . +1