It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
A.Ryan: I want it
PM sent. Enjoy!
i want it.
A.Ryan: I want it
xckx: PM sent. Enjoy!
Awesome rol game :D!

Thanks a lot xckx! +1!
A.Ryan: Awesome rol game :D!

Thanks a lot xckx! +1!
You're welcome.
high rated
Anyone want Cognition episode 3 or 4?
grunthos64: Anyone want Cognition episode 3 or 4?
Yes please! I have 1 and 2, but not 3 or 4 :)
high rated
grunthos64: Anyone want Cognition episode 3 or 4?
skimmie: Yes please! I have 1 and 2, but not 3 or 4 :)
k will just give you both then
skimmie: Yes please! I have 1 and 2, but not 3 or 4 :)
grunthos64: k will just give you both then
Cool, thank you very much!
high rated
Okay, this is my first time doing this, so I hope I don't screw it up.

*ahem* Would anyone like a Desura key for One Finger Death Punch? First reply gets it.
andysheets1975: Okay, this is my first time doing this, so I hope I don't screw it up.

*ahem* Would anyone like a Desura key for One Finger Death Punch? First reply gets it.
would like to do so for a giveaway, please.
andysheets1975: Okay, this is my first time doing this, so I hope I don't screw it up.

Hi there!
Wow, you guys are fast. Sent to Dachenko11. LesterKnight99 - For some reason the other message showed up in my forum replies first even though your message appears first in the thread. I don't know how that happened. Sorry about that.
high rated
andysheets1975: Wow, you guys are fast. Sent to Dachenko11. LesterKnight99 - For some reason the other message showed up in my forum replies first even though your message appears first in the thread. I don't know how that happened. Sorry about that.
it's alright!
andysheets1975: Wow, you guys are fast. Sent to Dachenko11. LesterKnight99 - For some reason the other message showed up in my forum replies first even though your message appears first in the thread. I don't know how that happened. Sorry about that.
LesterKnight99: it's alright!
How exactly did you reach -148 rep? O_o
LesterKnight99: it's alright!
I second that, where did you get -147 rep?