It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

"gildor2603" returned 33 posts
Clear search criteria
low rated
gildor2603: I would like it, please :)
dam I am not over 20
GioVio123: Well ain't that a pickle XD
Well he's close enough so Cecil being a very generous person prolly just gave it to him anyway.
low rated
Ki11s0n3: Well he's close enough so Cecil being a very generous person prolly just gave it to him anyway.
GioVio123: Probably, but don't say he is generous, with how he does this he seems rather angelic
Yeah that's true lol
EdgarHoover: gildor2603
GioVio123
Ki11s0n3

Three Wakalo alt in a row rolf :D
Whatever that means
Post edited July 10, 2015 by Ki11s0n3
budejovice:
hummer010: Agreed. Really, you have to work pretty hard at being an ass to have a negative rep. It shouldn't matter if you get a bit of a down vote here.

And, to the asses doing the down voting, the game is being offered, asking for it doesn't deserve a down vote.
Can I get an amen for the penguin? ;)
EdgarHoover: gildor2603
GioVio123
Ki11s0n3

Three Wakalo alt in a row rolf :D
Can you prove that?
GioVio123: Well ain't that a pickle XD
Ki11s0n3: Well he's close enough so Cecil being a very generous person prolly just gave it to him anyway.
Nope still up for grabs I'm nice but am more cautious due to the recent events.
Ki11s0n3:
GioVio123: He seems rather angelic
Do I need to allow 4-6 months for my wings to arrive after I fill out the form and have enough proofs of purchase? If not where are they? ;) Thank you for the kind words.
Post edited July 10, 2015 by cecil