It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

TammyTown: But you didn't really push for it really or explain it in a way that was very strong. (That I remember anyway.)
Watchu talkin' bout Willis?

yogsloth: I admit my Day 1 wasn't so stellar, so I'm not sure where you're going with this.

Brasas sure was working hard to save Dessimu, though.

I also like beer.

I am lying about one thing in this post.
yogsloth: Brasas.

Long-time listener; first-time caller.

Excellent and smart. Witty and charming. Would loan you the shirt off his back in a snowstorm.

Draws in, draws scum. Will he drive the bus? NO. No friends. No beep beep.

Ran interference for Dessimu like Dess was going for the 2-point conversion and Brasas was his high-profile divorce attorney.

RW. RW who? Does Brasas know?

Moooooooo.
yogsloth: seriously bro

brasas

great guy but he's scum

you should vote for him

srsly
Brasas was clearly running interference for Dessimu. But nobody seemed to care.

Just little yogsloth.

Who was also OK with jumping to Lift's wagon and killing him woof too.
bler144: At risk of going off on a flavor tangent, I'd like both yogs/trent to go into the flavor they got N1 that suggest they were visited, if there were any details left out.
Sorry took so long to respond, was waiting on drealmer to answer me on if it was ok to quote verbatim, he said it was.

This is the flavor I got on the being watched or visited, and it's not much:

"Suddenly you hear a noise off a little distance into the woods. You pause the horse for a moment and are still as you can be and you listen. You hear nothing more an continue on at a bit faster pace. As at peace as you are to die, you won't pointlessly tempt death."
In all seriousness though, if you're going to plan on changing your claim when you get driven up, I suggest you claim it before daybreak; I'm happy to back off if it makes sense but otherwise you're taking a ride on the murderball swingset
From what I remember you said he was running interference for dessimu, but when it was pointed out that he was voting dessimu so what kind of interference was he really running, it was dropped after that.

Am I wrong? Did you push it more than that? I mean I'll reread yesterday and find out anyway but this was my memory of your push.
Nachomamma8: In all seriousness though, if you're going to plan on changing your claim when you get driven up, I suggest you claim it before daybreak; I'm happy to back off if it makes sense but otherwise you're taking a ride on the murderball swingset
Town.

Vanilla.

TammyTown: From what I remember you said he was running interference for dessimu, but when it was pointed out that he was voting dessimu so what kind of interference was he really running, it was dropped after that.

Am I wrong? Did you push it more than that? I mean I'll reread yesterday and find out anyway but this was my memory of your push.
What, do you reference Brasas' vote for Dessimu on Day 1, when we were obviously headed to (and achieved) no-lynch?

Perhaps that’s why you dropped it.
I'm laughing
Nachomamma8: In all seriousness though, if you're going to plan on changing your claim when you get driven up, I suggest you claim it before daybreak; I'm happy to back off if it makes sense but otherwise you're taking a ride on the murderball swingset
yogsloth: Town.

Vanilla.

TammyTown: From what I remember you said he was running interference for dessimu, but when it was pointed out that he was voting dessimu so what kind of interference was he really running, it was dropped after that.

yogsloth: What, do you reference Brasas' vote for Dessimu on Day 1, when we were obviously headed to (and achieved) no-lynch?

uh, no.

Point to me where you said anything about that or rebutted the point or tried to prove your point.
TammyTown: Point to me where you said anything about that or rebutted the point or tried to prove your point.
Hi, I'm yogsloth, have you met me?

I don't prove points.

I'm just right all the time, and nobody cares, and then I tell them to kiss my butt like this:

<-----------------

This is fun. Keep it coming, slackers.
Hey yogsloth - what I'm thinking about right now is GoT and the way you kinda theatrically went after your partner and then backed off.

I'm wondering if this is a repeat of that type of thing. Slightly buss your partner for town credit but not go through with it all the way.

One thing that I do remember brasas doing and why I was partially just dismissing his posts yesterday was because of the very strong multiple team bent he was going on. Even with the extra kill I didn't take any of that very seriously. Now, I'm wondering if he was hunting for another team and was just being better at hiding it than RW. Therefore, your small early push on Brasas could be partner distancing.

That's what I'm trying to figure out right now.
yogsloth: Town.

Vanilla.

yogsloth: What, do you reference Brasas' vote for Dessimu on Day 1, when we were obviously headed to (and achieved) no-lynch?

Worth a try. I don't have claim information on you, just decided to play it up when you thought I had a result on you.

Also you do know that we weren't obviously headed for a no lynch... right?
TammyTown: Hey yogsloth - what I'm thinking about right now is GoT and the way you kinda theatrically went after your partner and then backed off.
Actually, as Nacho should be able to testify to more than anyone else here, I bussed the ever-lovin' crapola out of my partner.

First time ever bussing a buddy - I got the merit badge!

All I know is I've been all over Dessimu, Brasas, and Lift in this game. RW slipped by me, but he died early.

Some of you would like to lynch me so bad you're creaming your pants.

My only real swing-and-a-miss was thinking babark was really off.

But by all means - let's see who can run me off the tiller and keel-haul me, eh?

Love,

yog "right for all the wrong reasons - dick tied to the bumper" sloth

Ask the GOGgers what all that means.
She's referring to your earlier interactions with Rob Stark.
Huh, I go off for an hour and things got lively.

TammyTown: One thing that I do remember brasas doing and why I was partially just dismissing his posts yesterday was because of the very strong multiple team bent he was going on. Even with the extra kill I didn't take any of that very seriously. Now, I'm wondering if he was hunting for another team and was just being better at hiding it than RW. Therefore, your small early push on Brasas could be partner distancing.
Eh...considering I was the one who peed on yogsloth's attempt at a Brasas I don't really buy this.

1) Yogs didn't want to put in the work to make a good case esp. with Nacho and I both putting the hard squeeze on Lift - that's both viable and not alignment indicative, esp. if he just wants to be right more than he wants to win the argument. NAI

2) WTH is the grouping there anyway? 5 man team with yogs/dess/lift/rw/brasas? I don't buy that. And if it's 2x3 I still kinda think it's probably lift/dess/brasas as one trio and RW/x/y as the other, so what does yogs get out of playing it that way anyway?
Nachomamma8: Worth a try. I don't have claim information on you, just decided to play it up when you thought I had a result on you.
And here Nacho's play dissolves like a wet fart in the ocean. What was that supposed to do? Did you learn anything?

Nachomamma8: Also you do know that we weren't obviously headed for a no lynch... right?
That's not how I saw it. At all.

Nachomamma8: She's referring to your earlier interactions with Rob Stark.
You mean after I actually gave 1.0 a strong Town read?

When 2.0 suddenly started attacking me out of the blue?

I was Town-reading his slot pretty consistently and thought he was just a mis-guided Townie blaming me for the Watch fail. I kept trying to give him the benefit of the doubt.

But then when he watched himself, it was obvious there was just no earthy Town motivation for that.

I mean, there wasn't any Scum motivation either, but I was so aggravated I reversed course and drove the bus.

Like I said - I'm cool and smooth up in here, yo. You want to lynch me in this game you're going to have to outright fabricate something.
yogsloth: Some of you would like to lynch me so bad you're creaming your pants.
Who are you referring to with "some of you"? Whoever they are, they sound like lovely people.

Nachomamma8: Worth a try. I don't have claim information on you, just decided to play it up when you thought I had a result on you.
yogsloth: And here Nacho's play dissolves like a wet fart in the ocean. What was that supposed to do? Did you learn anything?
To clarify, my opening had absolutely nothing to do with fakeclaiming a result on you; the day started, I was in a good mood, I wanted you to know that you were the man on the kill list. Your response was to tell me that you'd be voting you because you thought that I was a wolf fakeclaiming a result (what?), that result seemed strange, so I decided to see if I could bait you to change claims. I didn't expect anything to happen from it (and nothing really did), but if I managed to bag a free wolf or whatever the hell else is out there then I'd be a happy kid.

Nachomamma8: Also you do know that we weren't obviously headed for a no lynch... right?
That's not how I saw it. At all.
It wasn't obvious whether majority or plurality was in effect. I assumed plurality because people weren't freaking out so amazingly much and was surprised at the no lynch; I could be wrong, but I don't feel other people felt differently.

Like I said - I'm cool and smooth up in here, yo. You want to lynch me in this game you're going to have to outright fabricate something.
Well at least you're finally understanding how to play murderball a little better.