It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stanari: yogsloth help me
Regretting coming to play on GOG with us nuts? We're not a very polished bunch.

Want a rundown of the cast of characters to get oriented?

bler144: How's your ax looking now? Where would you propose we start the hunt?
Dessimu: Axe is good, shiny as ever. I say we take one of Sean's cows a bit deeper into the forest, bind it to a tree, dig traps around it 360 degrees. Then get back home, barricade ourselves for the night and in the morning see if predator was indeed an animal.

Also, cow must be dipped in honey. If Craig goes cahoots again - he is a werebear.
Wow, I have the power to summon you. I should ask you questions more often. Don't suppose I can will you to clean the outhouse?

If we were going to dig traps, why did you waste all that time sharpening your ax? It's well past mid-day. The sun will set before we get the traps dug now!

And...[out of character, to the limited extent I was in] are you advocating No-lynch here?

Note that I'm not someone who actually freaks out about that, as some are wont to do, just trying to sort out whether this is purely narrative play on your part vs. actual proposal.
Brasas: Vote Bookwyrm

You know why... >:(
Because I'm cute, cuddly, and adorably honest about absolutely everything I ever say?

bler144: Well, on the bright side you can pretty much vote for anybody then, right?
Sounds good to me!

bler144: Wyrm: leaning firmly town (tone and approach), though can't entirely rule out that his gameplan is to fool me in particular, but if so someone else will probably get him. /shrug
Vote Bler. Stop reading my alignment so easily. >:(

bler144: Bang Wyrm. Might move him up to Marry, IDK.
I'm legal.

drealmer7: a 3rd violation will not be so minor
Now we know what happened to poor Julie...

Lifthrasil: Well, friends. What do we do now? We still have quite some time to pass until the sun sets. What do y'all think we should do till nightfall? We should prepare for the night in some way to ensure that we survive, should the wolves return. Also, does anyone of you have the medical experience to have another look at the sad remains of little Julie before we bury her? To determine whether it actually was wolves that tore her apart - or perhaps something bigger. Or something else entirely. A weapon maybe? Perhaps there are some marks on the bones or whatever. I don't know exactly what to look for. Put perhaps some of you be more educated than me.
I say we use the time to gather solid building materials and barricade ourselves in the Main Hall. Everyone grab an implement or two that can be used as a weapon, and any silver in the settlement. The sounds from this morning indicated there might be 3 or more werewolves about. I'd say no more than 4, though, or they'd have already been among us, enjoying a meal.

Lets set a couple of traps in the nearby woods, while we're at it. A netted wolf should be easy pickings. Who has some really strong netting?

No tracks, though. Maybe it is were-howler monkeys?

Brasas: will start voting lurkers.
Stanari: Why?
"If you don't work, you don't eat."

trentonlf: How about instead of STU we make it STF
Command Accepted. Mental Transition In Progress.

drealmer7: DO NOT talk about the game to others anywhere!
bler144: Is he allowed to talk to them in scum chat QT?

Or is that closed during the day?
Ooo, another penalty.

bler144: I like to imagine that a little of her spirit resides in me.
And on your left, you can see a tacit admission to having eaten poor Julie.

bler144: With Drealmer modding, who is going to hypothesize at great lengths about the possible set-ups in play?
I stopped doing that after the all-Mafia game, when doing it was roundly said to help scum. Which, I suppose it was. Just significantly more scum than I expected.

I could start again, I suppose.

bler144: Any other thoughts on setup, or are you pretty locked in on this one? And were you thinking 4 cultists in that mix, or more of a 5/5/5/1/1?

Been 24 hours - don't make me paranoid that you're lurking. That's not like you. ;)
I was leaning toward a 4v4v4v4v1. The cultists are PETA members, or something.

Also, I got busy yesterday, and I'm just now getting back to it today. You posted this since I started catching up. Sorry about the Wall.

trentonlf: Can't we just get the elephant to stomp the shit out of the werewolves, problem solved ;-)
That is the craziest idea I've heard. Do you really want a werewolephant wandering around the village?!
bler144: I like to imagine that a little of her spirit resides in me.
Bookwyrm627: And on your left, you can see a tacit admission to having eaten poor Julie.
Please, that was clearly in reference to the poet Anne Bradstreet, who died in 1672.

Bookwyrm627: That is the craziest idea I've heard. Do you really want a werewolephant wandering around the village?!
lol

bler144: Well, on the bright side you can pretty much vote for anybody then, right?
Bookwyrm627: Sounds good to me!
I'm somebody!

[re-reads] Oh, poop. I'm just an anybody. :(

Bookwyrm627: I was leaning toward a 4v4v4v4v1. The cultists are PETA members, or something.

Also, I got busy yesterday, and I'm just now getting back to it today. You posted this since I started catching up. Sorry about the Wall.
That would make sense for those numbers - a cult that lacks the power to actually recruit anybody.

It was a fine Wall. The best Wall. Who did you make pay for it?
bler144: It was a fine Wall. The best Wall. Who did you make pay for it?
Hey, there's an idea. We can build a wall to protect the village and then elect somebody to stand guard on it at night, to make sure the slavering undead don't get in.

I'll do it.

I hear that usually works out pretty well for everybody.
yogsloth: Hey, there's an idea. We can build a wall to protect the village and then elect somebody to stand guard on it at night, to make sure the slavering undead don't get in.

I'll do it.

I hear that usually works out pretty well for everybody.
I've heard that too.
This is America, and we only have one country pay for our walls, here. Canada, of course. It isn't a real country anyway.
yogsloth: Unvote Stanari

Would you like a Tic Tac?
No, and that's not what I was looking for. Hmm.

bler144: Regretting coming to play on GOG with us nuts? We're not a very polished bunch.

Want a rundown of the cast of characters to get oriented?
As a matter of fact - I'd appreciate that. From anyone who'll volunteer it, really.

Stanari: Why?
Bookwyrm627: "If you don't work, you don't eat."
A useless ally is still an ally.
We just need to hope Admiral Akbar is not among the wolves, all we'll be hearing all night is "It's a trap!"
Stanari: No, and that's not what I was looking for. Hmm.
I also offer tutoring in pre-algebra and can microwave a pretty mean pre-made spaghetti dinner.

Were you looking for something else?

We're admittedly in a bit of a holding pattern waiting for the stragglers to show.
Not an unvote, certainly.
Stanari: Not an unvote, certainly.
I decided that making a serious attempt to lynch any of the MU players on Day 1 would be poor form.

I always extend that courtesy to first-time players, and even though you are hardly new, it would still be pretty mean to say "WELCOME TO A GOG GAME YOU DIE FIRST".

Don't worry, I still think you look cute with those fangs. :)
Stanari: As a matter of fact - I'd appreciate that. From anyone who'll volunteer it, really.
I'm Bookwyrm. Call me Wyrm, not Book, if you want to shorten it. I enjoy being scum, I like facts, and I'll gently smother you with truth. Or I'll say something that is obviously meant one way, but I actually mean something different. This something different rarely ever comes up, though.

Also, there was a tiny spot on my screen, so that the ll in "actually" looked like "il". I was very, very perplexed when I'd hit backspace, see the i disappear, then push the l key and get an i.

Bookwyrm627: "If you don't work, you don't eat."
Stanari: A useless ally is still an ally.
No need to give scum an easy hiding place.
Getting ready to vote Ix tbh
yogsloth: Getting ready to vote Ix tbh
If he doesn't show in the next 24 hours or so I will probably join you.
yogsloth: Getting ready to vote Ix tbh
trentonlf: If he doesn't show in the next 24 hours or so I will probably join you.
And my axe!