It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Yogsloth, I've dedicated a song to you! I'd post it here, but we're not allowed external links and I don't like to skirt the rules like bler does. Have you listened to the Misfits before?
bler144: Why would your mid-day flavor say "rough night"?
Because, in case you haven't noticed, drealmer is advancing through the calendar at a steady clip regardless of in-game Day/Night cycle.

Please don't suggest to me you aren't thoroughly reading all the flavor posts.

September 10th is when I got my "rough night" flavor post.

Nachomamma8: Yogsloth, I've dedicated a song to you! I'd post it here, but we're not allowed external links and I don't like to skirt the rules like bler does. Have you listened to the Misfits before?
Yes.

I don't like where this is going.

Are you about to 'tard out on me, Nacho?
Die, die, die my darling
Don't utter a single word
Die, die, die my darling
Just shut your pretty mouth
I'll be seeing you again
I'll be seeing you in Hell
Don't try to be a baby
Your future's in an oblong box, yeah
Don't try to be a baby
Should have seen it a-comin' on
Don't try to be a baby
I don't know it was in your power
Don't try to be a baby
Dead-end girl for a dead-end guy
Don't try to be a baby
Now your life drains on the floor
Don't try to be a baby
Die, die, die my darling
Die, die, die my darling
Just shut your pretty mouth
I'll be seeing you again
Don't try to be a baby
Your future is in an oblong box
Don't try to be a baby
Should have seen the end a-comin' on, a-comin'
Don't try to be a baby
I don't know it was in your power
Don't try to be a baby
Dead-end girl for a dead-end guy
Don't try to be a baby
Now your life drains on the floor
Don't try to be a baby
Die, die, die my darling
Die, die, die my darling
Shut your pretty mouth
I'll be seeing you again
Don't try to be a baby
Die, die, die my darling
Don't try to be a baby
Die, die, die my darling
Die, die, die my darling
Die, die, die my darling
Die, die, die, die, die, die
It sounds like I will be voting for you when voting is allowed.

Assuming your Danzigging is about to lead to some claim you've "caught" me.

What's the payoff?

You lynch me, I'll flip Town, and you'll go down next. There can't be that many of you left.
yogsloth: You lynch me, I'll flip Town, and you'll go down next. There can't be that many of you left.
So you think Nacho is a werewolf? Where does he fit into the equation/setup, there?
bler144: So you think Nacho is a werewolf? Where does he fit into the equation/setup, there?
No clue whatsoever. Unless he's just yanking my chain, he's clearly angling to tell everyone who wants to hear it that I've been "caught" somehow.

Does Town do that?

Pretty exciting, isn't it!
yogsloth: Because, in case you haven't noticed, drealmer is advancing through the calendar at a steady clip regardless of in-game Day/Night cycle.

Please don't suggest to me you aren't thoroughly reading all the flavor posts.

September 10th is when I got my "rough night" flavor post.
I thought you asked the opposite. If anything I tend to skim them more than I should.

But as for the larger question, ah, entiendo. Will buy that. The mention of the stills also seemingly makes more sense at that point in the narrative.

Late for a meeting.

yogsloth: It sounds like I will be voting for you when voting is allowed.

Assuming your Danzigging is about to lead to some claim you've "caught" me.

What's the payoff?

You lynch me, I'll flip Town, and you'll go down next. There can't be that many of you left.
I'll be seeing you again :)
I'll be seeing you... in Hell!! :(
I am distinctly underwhelmed.
Yay!

All three of my serious night one vig considerations flipped werewolf!!!

Can we all forget my hard day one town read on Brasas though? I didn't really read much of Brasas' posts yesterday in part because they were so quote-stripey and filled with paranoia that I kinda dismissed some of it and figured I'd get to it later. I guess I should go back and read them then.

I was going to point out that RW and Brasas aren't actually dead after someone talked about how they died, and I think drealmer is using dead to refer to gone from the game but not actually killed. RW didn't say anything about being cured, so I wonder if there is something to my lover theory. Perhaps he fled after dessimu was killed? His letter made it seem like he was a somewhat good wolf and didn't want to harm people (didn't agree with killing Julie and it being done in his absence) so I wonder if he just left? Brasas left because cured and no indication of him being dead.

If that's the case then there were really only two unknown kills night one.

Bler - I'm trying to figure out if you definitely know that you killed one of lx and babark last night. It seems like you think so but aren't really all that sure.

Yogsloth - why did you back off of brasas yesterday?

I should probably reread yesterday as I kinda checked out a little. I had midterm grades due and was busy and sick, so I don't feel like I gave the game a proper reading.

I did figure that when Trent was saying that he thought the game was not role madness that was him essentially claiming vanilla.
TammyTown: Yogsloth - why did you back off of brasas yesterday?
Nobody else wanted him.

I didn't hate the Lift lynch.

Basic horse-trading.
yogsloth: I am distinctly underwhelmed.
I know what it's like to be underwhelmed by those you love, trust me.
Nachomamma8: I know what it's like to be underwhelmed by those you love, trust me.
So you're just totally wasting everybody's time?

Son, I am dissapoint.
TammyTown: Yogsloth - why did you back off of brasas yesterday?
yogsloth: Nobody else wanted him.

I didn't hate the Lift lynch.

Basic horse-trading.
But you didn't really push for it really or explain it in a way that was very strong. (That I remember anyway.)
Nachomamma8: I know what it's like to be underwhelmed by those you love, trust me.
yogsloth: So you're just totally wasting everybody's time?

Son, I am dissapoint.
Who said that?