It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi OP,

Please send us a Support ticket, or two, with your DXDiag attached so we can better investigate the problem :)
JudasIscariot: Hi OP,

Please send us a Support ticket, or two, with your DXDiag attached so we can better investigate the problem :)
Necronner: Ok ok, thank you
Also, where are you seeing 357.52? I went to Nvidia's page to see if these were beta drivers and all I could find was 347.52. :)
Post edited February 15, 2015 by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: Also, where are you seeing 357.52? I went to Nvidia's page to see if these were beta drivers and all I could find was 347.53. :)
Necronner: Yes, accidentally mis-typed the version number. And I did it on the support ticket as well I bet.
Hence why we ask for the DXDiag :)
JudasIscariot: Also, where are you seeing 357.52? I went to Nvidia's page to see if these were beta drivers and all I could find was 347.53. :)
marsrunner: And I can't read either. Its actually 347.52. Its not 347.53, either. ;-)
I feexed my post :P
JudasIscariot: Hence why we ask for the DXDiag :)
Necronner: True, should I reinstall the 347.52 and rerun the diagnostic, I sent in using the 347.09 drivers, since that seemed to fix most (zork is still acting up) games.
I suppose, if you are up to it :) You can also mention the exact driver version when replying. Up to you as I don't want to make you install and uninstall stuff all day :)
Post edited February 15, 2015 by JudasIscariot