It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you so so much Rodzaju for spec ops, that is very, very generous mate +1 :)
Who wants Lucid? I don't know if the key works.
dovahcore: Who wants Lucid? I don't know if the key works.
I don't, just wanted to say thanks :) +1
;D Thanks for Insecticide.
dovahcore: Who wants Lucid? I don't know if the key works.
Ian: I don't, just wanted to say thanks :) +1
If anyone is generous I would love to get one of them : Orcs Must Die 2, Tropico 4, Counter Strike Go

http://www.gog.com/redeem/N4585RCW
Post edited November 27, 2012 by retro_gamer
Never got a chance to play many of the classic pc fps games when I was younger and I'm trying to make up for that deficiency, so Heretic + Hexen Collection or Quake 1 would be appreicated.
My wishlist before the end of autumn sales on steam

-Torchlight II
-Sengoku

Post edited November 27, 2012 by PandaLiang
Only 1 game on my Steam wishlist before the sale ends tonight (About 4 hours) :

Street Fighter 4 - On the Flash Sale

Post edited November 27, 2012 by Iain
I have a 48 hour guest pass for The War Z and I really enjoy the game! But I have a little problem, the guest pass expire in one hour and I don't have the cash for buying the game or ArmA II for Day Z... So if a really generous person want to help me, you can find The War Z and Day Z is still [url=http://store.steampowered.com/sub/4639/]on sale for the last 2 hours. I have no preference to one or the other tbh.

I'm aware as I asked a lot of thing this moment, so it will be the last one for a while ! And as always, when I'm asking for an expensive thing, I will understand very well if I don't have any answer ;-)

Thanks for reading :-)
Here is a copy of Zen Bound 2 for Steam by way of DraculaMarth's generosity.

The code is in rot13. Goto http://www.rot13.com/index.php, copy and paste the code, then hit Cypher and it will be usable.

T9OQX-AGTSY-A0KCC
Star Ruler is on sale on GG for just 3 euros.
low rated
Just a cryostasis key and i will be happy for quite a few days.
Also looking for a no region lock dota 2 key OR gift
Post edited November 27, 2012 by blastocyst
If anybody has picked up a Men Of War:Vietnam Steam key they don't need from the bundlestars dynamite bundle I would really like to give it a good home :D

I could buy something small in return, or contribute some money towards the bundle via paypal if somebody is thinking about buying it

Thanks, and be lucky!
If anyone is feeling generous and kindly, I would really love Din's Curse (and optionally Demon War to go with it) the total bundle is about $7.48 USD on Gamersgate right now. I just moved and really need to save my money, but I don't see this game go on sale that often.

Thanks if you help me out, if not, no worries :) GOBBLE GOBBLE