It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: that may still happen!
trentonlf: *holds stooner in front of me as a shield*
...O____o

well, you MADE it happen fool!
Sachys: ...O____o

It was my mistake, BUT the sock was all I wanted to get hit with ;)
Sachys: ...O____o

trentonlf: It was my mistake, BUT the sock was all I wanted to get hit with ;)
Oh, the wet noodle isn't so bad ;-)
Mwahahahahaha
foxworks: Oh, the wet noodle isn't so bad ;-)
LOL
high rated
Cyraxpt: Yeah, i already found out that the key expired, sorry about that. I still got the Neo Scavenger for Steam if anyone still wants it.

Edit: im not going to check this thread so if anyone wants the game then please ask via pm.
Azrael360: I know a very good person who has been very generous with this community that has Neo Scavenger in his Steam Wishlist. His name is K_1269 and he's well known here in the forums. If you're looking for a good home for the game, K_1269 is an excellent choice to consider.

Right now I'm looking for one of his post, but the GOG Search isn't working for me (it never does :P), so I'm doing a manual search. But if you still have the game, I can send him a PM to let him know that you're offering the game so he can get in contact with you. That would be awesome, because he deserves it, he gives but never asks in return.

EDIT:
Found one of his posts: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/quick_sale_giveaway/post1
And another one, thanks to DeMignon: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/guess_the_prize_giveaway/post1
Done.
Azrael360:
Cyraxpt: Done.
Thanks! (:D)
REP+ for your kindness ^_^
Azrael360:
Cyraxpt: Done.
Thank you very much again for Neo Scavenger Cyraxpt! I appreciate the gift greatly and look forward to playing it :D

Also thank you Azrael ( and all otthers that thought of me) for the kind words! I felt quite humbled by this :)
low rated
Post edited August 10, 2014 by ne_zavarj
high rated
ne_zavarj: All Zombies Must Die! from the Gone Fishin' Bundle
Burn Zombie Burn! from The Mayhem Bundle

Thank you .
I can do those two, and you're welcome.
ne_zavarj: All Zombies Must Die! from the Gone Fishin' Bundle
Burn Zombie Burn! from The Mayhem Bundle

Thank you .
samlii: I can do those two, and you're welcome.
Thank you .
If someone's got a spare €1.49 for the syberia bundle on steam, I'd be very grateful
Post edited July 21, 2014 by friendofcabbage
Stevezen: I'd like Mafia 2 but ONLY if someone has a spare steam key they don't need.
DeMignon: I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse ;-)

Check your PMs and have fun!
Thank you very much indeed! :)
Anyone have a spare key to The Darkness II?
I really want The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion® Game of the Year Edition Deluxe, [url=]http://store.steampowered.com/app/900883/?snr=1_614_615_quakecon2014_616_2[/url] it's on offer on Steam right now for $6.24, but I have $4.99 only to spend so I can't get it. If anyone would be so kind as to get it for me, I would repay it by buying any game on steam to trade up to 4.99 which is what I have to spend, and be forever grateful!!
Post edited July 20, 2014 by Aran_Linvail