It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cyraxpt: So i was checking old bundles and i think that i found 2 games unused, Neo Scavenger for Steam and Earth 2160 for Gog (i know this is non-gog gifting but i didn't find the gog gifting thread so i think it's ok to give it here? If not, just point me in the right direction), if anyone wants it just ask.
triock: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread
Lol, i guess i'm blind, thanks for the link.
Cyraxpt: So i was checking old bundles and i think that i found 2 games unused, Neo Scavenger for Steam and Earth 2160 for Gog (i know this is non-gog gifting but i didn't find the gog gifting thread so i think it's ok to give it here? If not, just point me in the right direction), if anyone wants it just ask.
click this link for GOG gifting thread
Man, I was ninja'd twice LOL
Post edited July 19, 2014 by trentonlf
Maybe you want to check the expiration date on that GOG key...
Stooner: Maybe you want to check the expiration date on that GOG key...
Yeah, i already found out that the key expired, sorry about that. I still got the Neo Scavenger for Steam if anyone still wants it.

Edit: im not going to check this thread so if anyone wants the game then please ask via pm.
Post edited July 19, 2014 by Cyraxpt
high rated
Stevezen: I'd like Mafia 2 but ONLY if someone has a spare steam key they don't need.
I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse ;-)

Check your PMs and have fun!
Cyraxpt: Yeah, i already found out that the key expired, sorry about that. I still got the Neo Scavenger for Steam if anyone still wants it.

Edit: im not going to check this thread so if anyone wants the game then please ask via pm.
I know a very good person who has been very generous with this community that has Neo Scavenger in his Steam Wishlist. His name is K_1269 and he's well known here in the forums. If you're looking for a good home for the game, K_1269 is an excellent choice to consider.

Right now I'm looking for one of his post, but the GOG Search isn't working for me (it never does :P), so I'm doing a manual search. But if you still have the game, I can send him a PM to let him know that you're offering the game so he can get in contact with you. That would be awesome, because he deserves it, he gives but never asks in return.

EDIT:
Found one of his posts: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/quick_sale_giveaway/post1
And another one, thanks to DeMignon: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/guess_the_prize_giveaway/post1
Post edited July 19, 2014 by Azrael360
Azrael360:
shit. K actually has that wishlisted? arses!

well, he does dessrve it, and I reckon will enjoy it too (its fucking great!) so I second your vote!
Azrael360:
Sachys: shit. K actually has that wishlisted? arses!

well, he does dessrve it, and I reckon will enjoy it too (its fucking great!) so I second your vote!
^_^
Sachys: particularly as my first comment got GOGbear'd... :(
Sachys: particularly as my first comment got GOGbear'd... :(
trentonlf: .
I think you mean this: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/nongog_gifting_thread/post7583
I did, thanks! Messed up my link somehow :(
Sachys: shit. K actually has that wishlisted? arses!

Azrael360: ^_^
it fucking is! :)
trentonlf: I did, thanks! Messed up my link somehow :(
*slaps with a wet sock
Post edited July 19, 2014 by Sachys
Sachys: *slaps with a wet sock
Beats getting slapped with something else
Sachys: *slaps with a wet sock
foxworks: Beats getting slapped with something else
that may still happen!
Sachys: that may still happen!
*holds stooner in front of me as a shield*