It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If someone got spare key for Bioshock 2 then I would like to ask for it ;p
Post edited July 09, 2014 by koli300
JogsterXL: Would love a Humble 2K Bundle gift, as I really want a DRM-free copy of BioShock. As always, thanks for any and all considerations.
If all you want is the DRM-free version and don't care about any Steam keys, I can set you up mate. Just let me know.
sulc84: Someone with a spare The Bureau: XCOM Declassified from HB ? Thanks
Thx to some "mysterious gifter" I can help you with that, check PM.
koli300: If someone got spare keys for Bioshock and Bioshock 2 then I would like to ask for them ;p
I can also help you with Bioshock, check PM.
Post edited July 09, 2014 by Trid
sulc84: Someone with a spare The Bureau: XCOM Declassified from HB ? Thanks
Trid: Thx to some "mysterious gifter" I can help you with that, check PM.
koli300: If someone got spare keys for Bioshock and Bioshock 2 then I would like to ask for them ;p
Trid: I can also help you with Bioshock, check PM.
big thx ^^
JogsterXL: Would love a Humble 2K Bundle gift, as I really want a DRM-free copy of BioShock. As always, thanks for any and all considerations.
IAmSinistar: If all you want is the DRM-free version and don't care about any Steam keys, I can set you up mate. Just let me know.
Yep, just want the DRM-free version of BioShock, don't care about Steam keys.
high rated
IAmSinistar: If all you want is the DRM-free version and don't care about any Steam keys, I can set you up mate. Just let me know.
JogsterXL: Yep, just want the DRM-free version of BioShock, don't care about Steam keys.
Well then, check yo PMs, bwah! :)
JogsterXL: Yep, just want the DRM-free version of BioShock, don't care about Steam keys.
IAmSinistar: Well then, check yo PMs, bwah! :)
Thank you very much, Mr. Sinistar! I remember playing this on my cousin's 360 back in the day, can't wait to experience it again! Thanks a million! :)
IAmSinistar: Well then, check yo PMs, bwah! :)
Nicely done! :D
low rated
If anyone has a spare Spec Ops, I'd like it purlease :)
JogsterXL: Thank you very much, Mr. Sinistar! I remember playing this on my cousin's 360 back in the day, can't wait to experience it again! Thanks a million! :)
Sure thing! I'm looking forward to trying it on the PC myself. I've only played it on the Xbox before, since the physical PC copy I own is SecuROM'd.
JogsterXL: Thank you very much, Mr. Sinistar! I remember playing this on my cousin's 360 back in the day, can't wait to experience it again! Thanks a million! :)
IAmSinistar: Sure thing! I'm looking forward to trying it on the PC myself. I've only played it on the Xbox before, since the physical PC copy I own is SecuROM'd.
You realise that leaves you with a spare steam redeemable gift of it then?
IAmSinistar: Sure thing! I'm looking forward to trying it on the PC myself. I've only played it on the Xbox before, since the physical PC copy I own is SecuROM'd.
Sachys: You realise that leaves you with a spare steam redeemable gift of it then?
What does, my HB purchase or my DRM'd boxed copy? Because that box is several years old now. :)
IAmSinistar: What does, my HB purchase or my DRM'd boxed copy? Because that box is several years old now. :)
the serial code from the boxed copy (see the link posted prior)
Sachys: You realise that leaves you with a spare steam redeemable gift of it then?
i have a boxed copy of the 1st BioShock too (a metal case to be precise)

unfortunatly the format of the key is XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX , so that doesn't match the one accepted by Steam .
DyNaer: i have a boxed copy of the 1st BioShock too (a metal case to be precise)

unfortunatly the format of the key is XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX , so that doesn't match the one accepted by Steam .
ah