It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
AkiMatti: Apparently people aren't much into platformers since no interest in my offerings.

I'd be interested in any of these from the Origin sale (in descending order):
1. F1 2012
2. The Saboteur
3. Mass Effect
4. Need for Speed Shift
5. Peggle Nights

Still trying to ask if anyone likes platformers...Megabyte Punch interesting to anyone?
I love platformers! I've played Rayman Origins, Toki Tori, an old game like Super Granny where you had to get chicks (not the human ones :P) to door while watching out for cats (if anyone knows/remembers that one...), Limbo, Blocks that Matter, Angvik, Vessel and many many old Sega games (like Metal Slug 1-X, Battle Toads, Cyberlip, Robo Army, Power Rangers and so many more whose name I can't remember) among some others and really wanted to try Shank 2 and Megabyte Punch but haven't got the chance.
AkiMatti: Apparently people aren't much into platformers since no interest in my offerings.

I'd be interested in any of these from the Origin sale (in descending order):
1. F1 2012
2. The Saboteur
3. Mass Effect
4. Need for Speed Shift
5. Peggle Nights

Still trying to ask if anyone likes platformers...Megabyte Punch interesting to anyone?
Venhiem: I love platformers! I've played Rayman Origins, Toki Tori, an old game like Super Granny where you had to get chicks (not the human ones :P) to door while watching out for cats (if anyone knows/remembers that one...), Limbo, Blocks that Matter, Angvik, Vessel and many many old Sega games (like Metal Slug 1-X, Battle Toads, Cyberlip, Robo Army, Power Rangers and so many more whose name I can't remember) among some others and really wanted to try Shank 2 and Megabyte Punch but haven't got the chance.
Check your PM for Megabyte Punch in case you really didn't have it yet.
I really like Rayman Origins, too. I can recommend Trine, also.
TRAP
Post edited June 04, 2014 by liquidsnakehpks
I'm also dying to try Bastion out if anyone has a key!
liquidsnakehpks: If anyone can help me get the 1$ bemine13 bundle it would great . thanks in advance

http://groupees.com/bm13
I happy to PM the Steam key for Alpha Kimori 1!
I blew my near last bit of paypal on the $1 tier and I see they added Frozen Synapse, which I've consistently missed in all the bundles. If someone has a spare, I would appreciate it. If you want to make me feel better, you can see if you want something from my post in the classifieds :D.
Someone with a spare Sang-Froid - Tales of Werewolves ? Thanks
high rated
babark: I blew my near last bit of paypal on the $1 tier and I see they added Frozen Synapse, which I've consistently missed in all the bundles. If someone has a spare, I would appreciate it. If you want to make me feel better, you can see if you want something from my post in the classifieds :D.
Check your PM.

sulc84: Someone with a spare Sang-Froid - Tales of Werewolves ? Thanks
You too.
Looking for "Eschalon: Book III" and "3 Stars of Destiny" from Indie Royale's The Turing Bundle.

I'd like to trade for them. (or point me to your wanted list.)
samlii: Check your PM.
Thanks again! Much love and appreciation :D.
high rated
Please accept my apologies, but I felt the urge to blaspheme and be evil, so I succumbed to the urge of posting a Gog code in here.

Maybe it is the game, maybe it is just the urge to advertise Burger King in McDonalds, and maybe it is to salute an establishment that allows for the freedom of competitors to profit on its dime, simply to accommodate its user base.

Dungeon Keeper 2:
(Maybe because I'm just a little buzzed too.)

Edit to remove code.
Post edited June 03, 2014 by Dischord
Dischord: Please accept my apologies, but I felt the urge to blaspheme and be evil, so I succumbed to the urge of posting a Gog code in here.

Maybe it is the game, maybe it is just the urge to advertise Burger King in McDonalds, and maybe it is to salute an establishment that allows for the freedom of competitors to profit on its dime, simply to accommodate its user base.

Dungeon Keeper 2: CDDN-DH5D-SHFL-EK9G

(Maybe because I'm just a little buzzed too.)
A baby drinking, and before happy hour.

How sad.
Dischord: Please accept my apologies, but I felt the urge to blaspheme and be evil, so I succumbed to the urge of posting a Gog code in here.
Probably not your top habit to kick ;)

Great drop, someone locked/redeemed it already :-)
Any hour we drink, if fast enough, can be happy hour :-)

The only problem is, if we keep it up too long, tomorrow could be a sad day.
Dischord: Any hour we drink, if fast enough, can be happy hour :-)

The only problem is, if we keep it up too long, tomorrow could be a sad day.
Nonsense because tomorrow is 'Hump Day' which is weird because most people get laid on the weekends.