It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

01kipper: If anyone is purchasing the Indie Gala Encore Bundle (currently $1) and doesn't want Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project, I would certainly enjoy it :). Thanks!
Momo1991: Check your PM but be careful when opening it ;-p
Thank you very much Momo :)!
I have a coupon for 75% off Postal 2, if anyone would like it. :)
Hello,
Does anyone have a spare Vox? It was in a BlinkBundle a while ago and I missed it :/
I have a few games to trade for it:

Interstellar Marines (inventory item)
Magicka + 2 DLC
Darksiders
Europa Universalis 3
Red Faction: Guerilla / Armageddon
Sanctum: Collection
Orcs Must Die! GOTY
Cities in Motion
Dead Island Epidemic x5
high rated
Akamari: Hello,
Does anyone have a spare Vox? It was in a BlinkBundle a while ago and I missed it :/
I have a copy you can have. Check your PM.
Any chance someone still holding a Conquest of Elysium 3 key from Indie Game Bundle last year? I'd be thankful if you have an extra.
I'm very sorry to bother but could anyone gift this weeks humble bundle that has rpg maker VX Ace? the $1 set is just what I want. Thank you very much in advance!
low rated
have two of the three mass effect games, would like the third one from the origin sale please; or syndicate, as that looks cool too.
So the Indie Gala has a new Monday bundle up...

https://www.indiegala.com/weekly

If anyone has a spare key for The Desolate Hope, I'd very much appreciate it; I also have a Steam key for Civilization III, if you'd rather trade than just give.
low rated
If someone has a spare Miasmata key, I will accept it, I'm curious about this game but the Bemine thier is too high.
I should have a RushBros key from Indiegala if someone want it (and also an Afterall Insanity gift, but I think it still free on IG).
low rated
Hello KindSoul,

I'm writing you this letter to share my concern about some lost game children. I've heard that recently this fine establishment called Humble Bundle had to release many Age of Wonders collections from their keep.
I have prepared three beds in my house just for helping out with this situation.
One for Age of Wonders.
One for Age of Wonders II.
and one for Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic.
I've put great effort to find any of the lost children myself, but to no avail.
Thank you, if you have already gifted these fine games to somebody, I'm sure the recipient will enjoy them a great deal.
If there is still some lonely copies out there looking for a shelter, you'll have my thanks if you can point them to my cozy home.

Sincerely,
BranjoHello
If anyone has a spare copy of Bastion or RPG Maker VX Ace, I'd be happy to take it off your hands.
high rated
MarioFanaticXV: So the Indie Gala has a new Monday bundle up...

https://www.indiegala.com/weekly

If anyone has a spare key for The Desolate Hope, I'd very much appreciate it; I also have a Steam key for Civilization III, if you'd rather trade than just give.
That I can do, check your PM
high rated
tionerc: If anyone has a spare copy of Bastion or RPG Maker VX Ace, I'd be happy to take it off your hands.
Bastion is on its way, check your PMs.
Post edited June 03, 2014 by DeMignon
Apparently people aren't much into platformers since no interest in my offerings.

I'd be interested in any of these from the Origin sale (in descending order):
1. F1 2012
2. The Saboteur
3. Mass Effect
4. Need for Speed Shift
5. Peggle Nights

Still trying to ask if anyone likes platformers...Megabyte Punch interesting to anyone?
DeMignon: *snip*
Thanks a bunch DeMignon!