It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarioFanaticXV: I bought the Spellforce Complete Pack on Gamer's Gate... But I already have the first game on Steam. So if anyone wants a copy of Spellforce Platinum, I'd be happy to give it away to a good home.
I would like it, if Venhiem pass on it.
Seems to be DRM-Free after a little research.
low rated
Stooner: I would like it, if Venhiem pass on it.
Yep I edited out me post. Its all yours!
MarioFanaticXV: I bought the Spellforce Complete Pack on Gamer's Gate... But I already have the first game on Steam. So if anyone wants a copy of Spellforce Platinum, I'd be happy to give it away to a good home.
Stooner: I would like it, if Venhiem pass on it.
Sure thing; just send me a PM with your e-Mail address and I'll go ahead and send it to you.
Post edited May 30, 2014 by MarioFanaticXV
high rated
Some Steam keys via Bundle Stars

Tropico Trilogy - Z59HQ-3NNH3-EGND7
Hard Reset Extended Edition - QXG2D-NCA7I-IF8MB
Combat Wings: Battle of Britain - NG2FQ-57437-K39PV
Inquisitor Deluxe Edition - EXTLZ-TDXDT-4RDYQ
The First Templar - ANJ32-KTAA0-HN46C
fix-cz: Some Steam keys via Bundle Stars

Almost all the bundle. Very generous of you!
Thanks.

edit: (Already got this bundle)
Post edited May 30, 2014 by phandom

Tropico hard reset and first templar are gone already
Did not try the others...Thanks anyway hopefully someone who got the keys says thanks as well.

phandom: Almost all the bundle. Very generous of you!
Thanks.

edit: (Already got this bundle)
It would be a waste to buy it just for Zeno Clash 2 and let those other keys rot.
EDIT: Thank you Momo1991 for gifting me the game :)!

If anyone is purchasing the Indie Gala Encore Bundle (currently $1) and doesn't want Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project, I would certainly enjoy it :). Thanks!
Post edited May 31, 2014 by 01kipper
low rated
If anyone has a spare key for Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 from Bundle Stars' Vendetta Bundle I would be very grateful.
low rated
if anyone isn't interested in getting transistor or among the sleep, please send a pm my way.
Post edited May 30, 2014 by LesterKnight99
low rated
Hey I am looking for the $12 tier of the Humble Weekly Sale but I don't get paid in time to purchase it myself. So I am asking in here to see if anyone would be willing to gift it to me. I am making a game with my friend and all of it would come in handy.

If you want I can pay you back after I get paid or I can give you the Season Pass for the Last of Us, I have a code for it that works in USA, Mexico, and Canada.

I didn't know if I should have posted this in classifieds or not
https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

Edit: Congratz on finally getting me below 200 guys. That's over 400 rep down in less than 6 months.
Post edited May 31, 2014 by Ki11s0n3
Does anybody have an extra Desura or Steam key for Eschalon Book III from the current Indie Royale?
I don't know if I can write it here but there is a giveaway for Dead Island Epidemic in this group http://steamcommunity.com/groups/The-United-Player-Goup#
high rated
01kipper: If anyone is purchasing the Indie Gala Encore Bundle (currently $1) and doesn't want Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project, I would certainly enjoy it :). Thanks!
Check your PM but be careful when opening it ;-p
low rated
Anyone with a spare Tropico Trilogy ?