It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Momo1991: Why doesn't anyone ask for bundle keys in this thread anymore? Too cheap for you guys? What? I used to gift here a lot but now everyone asks for expensive games which I can't even afford to buy for myself...my budget allows me to buy bundles and to gift extras...so freaking ask for those games already!

~sigh~
Maybe because all the latest bundles suck... I haven't seen a very nice bundle for some time. Especially the current PWYW 'artwork'.
low rated
Then maybe I should try my luck ...
Anyone wants to get rid of any of these?

Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit
Dear Esther
Garry's Mod
Sniper: Ghost Warrior Gold Edition
Vitrium
Bully – Scholarship Edition
Metro 2033
Metro Last Light
Brutal Legend
Batman: Arkham Origins
BIT.TRIP RUNNER
BIT.TRIP RUNNER 2
Little Inferno
Hotline Miami
SpeedRunners
Probably Archery
Risk of Rain
Faster than Light

All Steamy. Either way thanks for making it past that sea of list of games.
Momo1991: Why doesn't anyone ask for bundle keys in this thread anymore? Too cheap for you guys? What? I used to gift here a lot but now everyone asks for expensive games which I can't even afford to buy for myself...my budget allows me to buy bundles and to gift extras...so freaking ask for those games already!

~sigh~
Venhiem: Maybe because all the latest bundles suck... I haven't seen a very nice bundle for some time. Especially the current PWYW 'artwork'.
and still ure giving away keys from a bundle
low rated
Aveweto: and still ure giving away keys from a bundle
Firstly;

Venhiem: Maybe because all the latest bundles suck... I haven't seen a very nice bundle for some time. Especially the current PWYW 'artwork'.
Venhiem: Maybe because all the latest bundles suck
Venhiem: all the latest bundles suck
Venhiem: the latest bundles
Venhiem: latest bundles
Venhiem: latest
Secondly, they were donated to me.
Thirdly, don't enter if you don't like?
Fourthly, uhhhhhh what? Why are we arguing?
Aveweto: and still ure giving away keys from a bundle
Venhiem: Firstly;

Venhiem: latest
Venhiem: Secondly, they were donated to me.
Thirdly, don't enter if you don't like?
Fourthly, uhhhhhh what? Why are we arguing?
the ones you are giving away are from one of the latest bundles and this is where im out of this not gonna feed you little troll any longer, happy starvation

~sigh~
Gonna try my luck with something not so popular around here:

Blue Rose ( Desura key ) from the new Monday Indie Gala ( that's the only stuff i'm interested from that bundle ). I love visual novels, but i miss a lot of them.

Thanks in advance.

As for why people don't ask for bundle stuff...look around at the people that are asking. I can't afford a lot of the AAA titles ( just like you ), but being patient and a goddamn bargain hunter, i get the game that i really want in sales. And even then, my budget hurts like hell.
high rated
Momo1991:
Do we need you to make a smart-assed comment about every damned comment? I think we don't need your commentary, venhiem. I am saying what every gifter is thinking but you have to make my comments about MAHAYO or PM'ing or even my comment about asking for gifts seem stupid and pointless. Maybe you think I don't notice that your commentary undermines every single post I make but I do...and most other people with any brains get it as well.

Seriously, why don't you go play one of the many games you've been gifted here or study for your exams instead of being a relentless pain in everyone's rear? Your comments are denigrating and rude - get it? So just stop already - go take some lessons from tinyE - at least his comments are funny. Yours are just mean and specifically meant to undermine my intent to make this forum a better place.
low rated
Momo1991: Do we need you to make a smart-assed comment about every damned comment? I think we don't need your commentary, venhiem. I am saying what every gifter is thinking but you have to make my comments about MAHAYO or PM'ing or even my comment about asking for gifts seem stupid and pointless. Maybe you think I don't notice that your commentary undermines every single post I make but I do...and most other people with any brains get it as well.

Seriously, why don't you go play one of the many games you've been gifted here or study for your exams instead of being a relentless pain in everyone's rear? Your comments are denigrating and rude - get it? So just stop already - go take some lessons from tinyE - at least his comments are funny. Yours are just mean and specifically meant to undermine my intent to make this forum a better place.
I didnt know that was smart-assed I was just commenting.
Please stop it here.

The comment of Momo is right: one thing is asking for a bundle key or for a cheapest key from Amazon (because Amazon US is restricted to US, and most of us can't buy from the store: also usually Amazon offer 5 dollars credit if you've bought old games on sale, just like they did for 2K titles, so someone has "spare" credit on its account from there), one thing is begging for 50 dollars games or 12€ titles.

I think the majority of users here buy games thanks to Steam trading card credit, Playfire credit and similar, spending "real" money only on bundles or some major release, so asking expansive games is only stupid and non-respecting of other users.
Post edited May 27, 2014 by Punished_Snake
Punished_Snake:
I agree, it's one thing to ask for a spare bundle key (which most of us are bound to have due to hundreds of repeats) and a different thing to beg for pretty recent games which cost a load of cash.
Not asking for a game, but offering one instead. Today I found Dead Island: Epidemic in my inventory. Since I have zero friends on Steam and since I don't play multiplayer -> anyone here interested?

ps. I don't know how this gifting stuff on Steam works. It offers me to send it to a friend or as e-mail, but e-mail sounds like an option to send it to someone who isn't registered at Steam yet. So... if someone wants it, he/she would have to explain me how to gift it ;P
real.geizterfahr: ps. I don't know how this gifting stuff on Steam works. It offers me to send it to a friend or as e-mail, but e-mail sounds like an option to send it to someone who isn't registered at Steam yet. So... if someone wants it, he/she would have to explain me how to gift it ;P
Don't worry, you can send to any address email, no matter if the user already have a Steam account or not
I'll try..

Steam/Gamersgate - Recettear (although its rather pricey..)

-- or --

Gamersgate:- Bioshock inf (on sale)

-- or --

neither ;)

Thank you
Momo1991: ~sigh~
wolfsrain: Gonna try my luck with something not so popular around here:

Blue Rose ( Desura key ) from the new Monday Indie Gala ( that's the only stuff i'm interested from that bundle ). I love visual novels, but i miss a lot of them.

Thanks in advance.
Please check your PM and thanks for your comments ;-)
wolfsrain: Gonna try my luck with something not so popular around here:

Thanks in advance.
Momo1991: Please check your PM and thanks for your comments ;-)
Thank you, Momo. That was a really pleasant surprise.

P.S.: Desura really needs a visual novel category, as i see they have a lot of titles.
Post edited May 27, 2014 by wolfsrain