It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Man-Eater: I would like Blockland from Blink Bundle, if someone bought and wont use the keys.
EDIT: Thanks, Bigs for Eldritch!
Momo1991: Hey, Man-Eater... did you get gifted Blockland? I saw your wish and that it was available in the Take 1/Give 1. Please let me know either way since there is another peep hunting it but you asked first ;-)
I forgot to edit my post, now I have Blockland, thanks! :)
Momo1991: Hey, Man-Eater... did you get gifted Blockland? I saw your wish and that it was available in the Take 1/Give 1. Please let me know either way since there is another peep hunting it but you asked first ;-)
Man-Eater: I forgot to edit my post, now I have Blockland, thanks! :)
NP! ;-)
JellyBeam: If anyone got the fusion bundle at bundlestars and have a spare blockland key, I'd love to have it.
that game's awesome, I highly recommend it to anyone in case you haven't heard of it.
Hi, Momo here. Did you get Blockland yet? Please let me know...
Post edited March 20, 2014 by Momo1991
I would appreciate if anyone gift me Winter Voices Prologue: Avalanche, Winter Voices Episode 1: Those who have no name and Winter Voices Episode 2: Nowhere of me. The games look interesting and beautiful. I really want to play Winter Voices.

I would be very grateful.

Thank you for your time! :)
low rated
last request of the week
could I get Payday 2 since it's on promo or Remember Me?
Man-Eater: I forgot to edit my post, now I have Blockland, thanks! :)
Momo1991: NP! ;-)
JellyBeam: If anyone got the fusion bundle at bundlestars and have a spare blockland key, I'd love to have it.
that game's awesome, I highly recommend it to anyone in case you haven't heard of it.
Momo1991: Hi, Momo here. Did you get Blockland yet? Please let me know...
Hi, no, I didn't get it yet. I saw it on the take-one-leave-one thread but didn't have any spares as of now.
Robette: I got a little issue with my paypal right now, coul someone generous maybe fetch me a gift key for the current groupees Build a Bundle containing Skyborn and Aveyond: Lord of Twilight?

Thanks in advance.
Still relevant?
Robette: I got a little issue with my paypal right now, coul someone generous maybe fetch me a gift key for the current groupees Build a Bundle containing Skyborn and Aveyond: Lord of Twilight?

Thanks in advance.
Laulajatar: Still relevant?
Yes, I'm still looking for that bundle.
Laulajatar: Still relevant?
Robette: Yes, I'm still looking for that bundle.
Then check your PM :)
Robette: Yes, I'm still looking for that bundle.
Laulajatar: Then check your PM :)
Thank you. :)
Momo1991: NP! ;-)

Hi, Momo here. Did you get Blockland yet? Please let me know...
JellyBeam: Hi, no, I didn't get it yet. I saw it on the take-one-leave-one thread but didn't have any spares as of now.
GOGBears ate your reply:-(
But I am relentless and keep checking back! Check your PM ;-D
low rated
I didn't get the job that I tested for and did two interviews with so pretty bummed looking for a pick me up

only game I REALLY want is Phantasy Star IV sega genesis game
grunthos64: I didn't get the job that I tested for and did two interviews with so pretty bummed looking for a pick me up

Aww, I'm sorry to hear that :( Phantasy Star IV is excellent, I hope you're able to get it soon.
grunthos64: I didn't get the job that I tested for and did two interviews with so pretty bummed looking for a pick me up

genkicolleen: Aww, I'm sorry to hear that :( Phantasy Star IV is excellent, I hope you're able to get it soon.
Its not a big deal if I do or don't just thought of throwing it out there
I would Love Metal Slug 3 on steam.

also,Papers Please is on sale. That is a game I have been wanting to play for a while.
Post edited March 22, 2014 by dracomage1996
If some1 was left with spare key for Postmortem: One Must Die from Indie Gala Doorways bundle I can give it a good home. ^^