It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Amazon had a bundle sale that ended yesterday that contained Divinity 2 developers cut.. If someone out there has a key left and does not want it (long shot).. please let me know!! Thanks
high rated
triock: Unhack from IndieGala Doorways would be great, thanks in advance.
PM sent :)
low rated
Doorways Chapter 1 & 2 if someone has a spare key, I'm really interested into those games, but I already bought the Bundlestars so I have no money left :P
high rated
Punished_Snake: Doorways Chapter 1 & 2 if someone has a spare key, I'm really interested into those games, but I already bought the Bundlestars so I have no money left :P
PM sent
humble request for fester mudd curse of gold its a good adventure game i would love to play, if anyone has a extra key to spare from the bundle
Post edited March 19, 2014 by liquidsnakehpks
high rated
liquidsnakehpks: humble request for fester mudd curse of gold or Captain Morgane both are good adventures games i would love to play, if anyone has a extra key to spare from the bundle
Captain Morgane coming your way
liquidsnakehpks: humble request for fester mudd curse of gold or Captain Morgane both are good adventures games i would love to play, if anyone has a extra key to spare from the bundle
rong44: Captain Morgane coming your way
sweet thanks a lot :D
low rated
Big +rep for your amazing generosity rong44. :)
stg83: Big +rep for your amazing generosity rong44. :)
^Wholeheartedly agreed. :)
Any chance someone could get the 1$ humble weekly for me, would really love to play alpha protocol, thanks for reading.
Punished_Snake: Doorways Chapter 1 & 2 if someone has a spare key, I'm really interested into those games, but I already bought the Bundlestars so I have no money left :P
rong44: PM sent
Thanks,redeemed :)
any chance someone has an extra copy of RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 on steam? I'm pretty sure I saw it on sale not to long ago...
high rated
Darthprymus: Any chance someone could get the 1$ humble weekly for me, would really love to play alpha protocol, thanks for reading.
PM sent
Darthprymus: Any chance someone could get the 1$ humble weekly for me, would really love to play alpha protocol, thanks for reading.
rong44: PM sent
Thank you once again rong44, you are a truly amazing person i cannot thank you enough
Man-Eater: I would like Blockland from Blink Bundle, if someone bought and wont use the keys.
EDIT: Thanks, Bigs for Eldritch!
Hey, Man-Eater... did you get gifted Blockland? I saw your wish and that it was available in the Take 1/Give 1. Please let me know either way since there is another peep hunting it but you asked first ;-)