It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If u have spare key to Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams I will be pleased
Anyone has an extra copy of Cargo Commander?

I would really appreciate it.
high rated
legomaster: If u have spare key to Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams I will be pleased
I sure do! check your PM :)
Anybody by any chance has a spare key for Monaco?
Would love to try it.

There's a game from the Fusion bundle called Thunder Wolves... I'm a Heli-freak so if anyone has a key they do not want to use I would be most appreciative.. Thanks in advance and have a great day everyone!!
anyone have extra key for FEZ i really want to play that game.. that game inspire me to study about game making.. :D
many thanks!!!
http://digital.gamefly.com/?stop_mobi=once&cid=2kgf022514#!/promotion/643

Well Spec Ops: The Line is basically free right now, with the purchase of any single game on that page. There are several games on there that are $1.25 (Civ 3, original X-COM, etc.). I would very much like to play that game, I'm not interested in any other of the games.
low rated
A little bump for Dark Fall 1+2 if someone has a spare key from the HBWeekly :)
high rated
pantekranger: anyone have extra key for FEZ i really want to play that game.. that game inspire me to study about game making.. :D
many thanks!!!
You might want to take a look at your PM.
high rated
hellmonster67: There's a game from the Fusion bundle called Thunder Wolves... I'm a Heli-freak so if anyone has a key they do not want to use I would be most appreciative.. Thanks in advance and have a great day everyone!!
Well then get your freak on.
If anyone doesn't need Victory: The Age of Racing from IndieGala, I would give it a good home, thanks.
high rated
triock: If anyone doesn't need Victory: The Age of Racing from IndieGala, I would give it a good home, thanks.
It's yours as it isn't my "bag" :)
triock: If anyone doesn't need Victory: The Age of Racing from IndieGala, I would give it a good home, thanks.
foxworks: It's yours as it isn't my "bag" :)
Thank you.
hellmonster67: There's a game from the Fusion bundle called Thunder Wolves... I'm a Heli-freak so if anyone has a key they do not want to use I would be most appreciative.. Thanks in advance and have a great day everyone!!
samlii: Well then get your freak on.
Awesome +++rep to you
If anyone has a spare:

Sid Meier's Civilization V: Scrambled Nations Map Pack or
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Scrambled Continents Map Pack or
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Brave New World DLC

it would be awesome :) Thank you!! :)
Post edited March 02, 2014 by Sorapak