It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

http://store.steampowered.com/app/21100/

Fear 3, part of the same Steam sale. I'd love to play this one if someone would be so kind.

Thanks for reading.
If any1 is feeling mega rich, I would love Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines from the steam sale. Thanks for reading :)
I'd like to play Cthulhu Saves the World & Breath of Death VII Double Pack which is currently on sale on Steam. If you have spare key, please consider to gift it to me. Thank you.
If you could possibly gift me The Club, I would appreciate it. It's currently 80% off on Steam
Would give Prototype 2 + Radnet DLC (Steam Sale) a good home if anyone is feeling generous... not sure why but buying from the US Steam store isn't working for me at the moment... unless they've changed something again to lock me out (CURSE YOU REGIONAL BS)
Thank you so much benderz mate for Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines +1 :D I am very grateful :D
Ian: Thank you so much benderz mate for Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines +1 :D I am very grateful :D
Yay! I'm a happy panda now :)
If anybody has Hotline Miami (I am bit of achievement whore which is why I use this thread) I would be grateful
Nvm.
Post edited October 31, 2012 by Trid
Ian: Thank you so much benderz mate for Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines +1 :D I am very grateful :D
You're welcome mate, enjoy ! :-)
Ian play it,it is a great game!I played it ages ago without patch,and I managed to finish it without problems!
GG added all the F.E.A.R games to the sale, 75% off. So re-posting my wishlist:

-Zombie Driver
-Painkiller Black Edition
-F.E.A.R 1

EDIT: Wouldn't say no to F.E.A.R Complete Collection, but the first one is the one I really want.
Post edited October 29, 2012 by Licurg
Fear 1 has Securom on GG,not on Steam :)
Post edited October 29, 2012 by Cavalieroscuro
If possible, i would like dungeon defenders which is on sale right now.
Post edited November 01, 2012 by retro_gamer