It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Johnisnotcool: This is a little weird but I have two steam codes for games. The weird part is I have no idea what games they are. First person to use them gets them. If you would let me know what they were. I saved these to make sure they didn't goto waste but for some reason didn't think to title them.

FYS2-B23Y-9HYB-6XZQ-7R9Z

5K2J-GGN6-4X3A-NNCP-BUTM
spoderman: Sachy's right.. they're both Origin keys.

First code is for Mirrors Edge, Second is for Battlefield 3. They're probably both redeemed by someone else by now though.
true they are used
Woops sorry about the wrong location! I got rid of them from my previous post since they have both been used.
Anyone have The Wither 1 or 2? I will be pleased. :D
bumped
Post edited November 24, 2013 by simon_vd
EDIT: Now you see me, now you don't.
Post edited November 19, 2013 by BranjoHello
@BranjoHello thx for info
Anybody have extra copy of Electronic Super Joy ?
ooh er missus :-)
buszmen201: Anyone have The Wither 1 or 2? I will be pleased. :D
I have a Witcher 1 key for GOG... I'm not sure if this what you want or not since your posting in the non-GOG thread. But if you do want it pm me your email address and I'll send it to you.
If someone has a copy of Expeditions: Conquistador that they don't want from the current Humble Weekly, I'll be happy to have it and raise it as my own! (I currently can't spend the money to BTA, and I'm not really interested in almost anything else in the bundle... well, maybe Jagged Alliance a little bit, but I can't afford it anyway),
Just so I'm not only asking and not giving anything, if anyone wants a copy of The Whispered World from the Daedalic Humble Weekly, just PM me and I'll give it to ya (first come, first served).
I was going to do some actual work today but I think instead I'm going to spend it going through this and the GOG gifting thread uprepping every low rated post. Some folks out there are just mean.

EDIT
Now that this post is low rated, screw just today. I'm going to quit my job and dedicate my life to uprepping EVERY low rated post in the gifting threads. Loss of rep will not keep me from fighting those evil pieces of shit who would rather live in a world the void of generosity.
Post edited November 18, 2013 by tinyE
tinyE: I was going to do some actual work today but I think instead I'm going to spend it going through this and the GOG gifting thread uprepping every low rated post. Some folks out there are just mean.
this
I'd like Alien Spidy from the current Indie Gala bundle.. also, happy hour is on currently. Thanks!
Post edited November 18, 2013 by spoderman
I'd like Dirt cause my wallet is empty cause of humble bundles
high rated
spoderman: I'd like Alien Spidy from the current Indie Gala bundle.. also, happy hour is on currently. Thanks!
Spidy for Spidey