It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

adambiser: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WePYZnUt0s]Don Van Vliet: "Whaddaya run on, Rockette Morton? (Say beans)"
Rockette Morton: "I run on beans . . . I run on laser beans."[/url]
Sachys: Well... that got weird before I realised there was a link there...

*Goes back to realistic laser ant studies
Yeah, I've fixed it now. Found out that the GOG forums hate multi-line links.
adambiser:
Dont bother me!
*swivels off centred glass eye

- im near a breakthrough!
...now if only i can find a way to add the glue to these ants without sticking their legs together...
The first tier of the Humble Weekly Bundle :)
Thanks.
I have cancelled my request for "Batman: Arkham City - GOTY Edtion".

I shouldn't done that, trying to take advantage of my friends here for just a game that it was still expensive, even on sale. Begging is not my thing, so I will try to get it by myself during this weekend. Second and last time I will ask for something here. Never again.

I just wanted to apologize and to say thanks to anybody who maybe considered for a moment my request. I guess that the good news that finally this game was using only SteamWorks, the sale, the lack of funds I have in this moment, and because I'm a fan of the Batman universe (just look at my avatar :P) affected my judgement. Sorry about that, I am really ashamed for that request (-_-)

Please forget that I have ever made that stupid request, like it never happened.
Post edited October 19, 2013 by Azrael360
Azrael360: I have cancelled my request for "Batman: Arkham City - GOTY Edtion".

I shouldn't done that, trying to take advantage of my friends here for just a game that it was still expensive, even on sale. Begging is not my thing, so I will try to get it by myself during this weekend. Second and last time I will ask for something here. Never again.

I just wanted to apologize and to say thanks to anybody who maybe considered for a moment my request. I guess that the good news that finally this game was using only SteamWorks, the sale, the lack of funds I have in this moment, and because I'm a fan of the Batman universe (just look at my avatar :P) affected my judgement. Sorry about that, I am really ashamed for that request (-_-)

Please forget that I have ever made that stupid request, like it never happened.
Not really, it's only $5.62 on sale here: http://www.dealzon.com/deals/batman-arkham-city#batman-arkham-city-game-of-the-year-edition-pc
Anyone gotta spare Batman: AA ?
low rated
3-2-1 wishing post:

Cannon Fodder 3
Commandos 2
Crysis 1 Maximum Edition

Thank you, happy gaming! :)
Azrael360:
Don't be daft - you've contributed far more than some others - who post in this thread far more regularly - and as mharris pointed out, with the offers on, not that expensive either.

Edit:
OHO!
A little bird tells me your wish has been fulfilled by another GOGlodyte!
NOW MAKE A HAPPY FACE!
*shakes fist!
Post edited October 19, 2013 by Sachys
Another shameful bump for:

Retro City Rampage on steam while it's still on an amazing sale
humble bump for the non bta of the weekly humble bundle
if anyone's feeling gifty here's my wishlist:

Batman: Arkham City - GotYE
Batman: Arkham Asylum - GotYE
Terraria
Payday 1 or 2
Amnesia:The Dark Descent
The Walking Dead
Magicka
Space Hulk
Dawn of War 1 or 2
Final Fantasy VII

contact me by PM
Is there anyone more interested in playing games on Steam than collecting those damn cards?
I have a spare key for SPaZ, which I will happily give to you, if you will agree to give me the cards once you have earned them (approx 2-3 hours of playtime).
Many thanks for the tip, mharris! :)

Sachys: OHO!
A little bird tells me your wish has been fulfilled by another GOGlodyte!
NOW MAKE A HAPPY FACE!
*shakes fist!
It seems you know something... ^_^

Yes, "someone who may prefer to stay anonymous" sent me a key, but no description for what it's for... (:P)

I haven't used it just in case, and I just sent him a PM asking if he is really okay if I use it. As I say before, I don't want to take advantages of anyone, and I was really cancelling my request. But I'm very grateful for what he did, and also for your words. Thanks! :)

Now I have to go, to close the Vessel giveaway I have somewhere... (:P)
Post edited October 19, 2013 by Azrael360
Azrael360: Many thanks for the tip, mharris! :)
No prob. By the way, that same coupon code is good for 25% off a whole slew of other games on greenmangaming also, here's a list: http://blog.playfire.com/2013/10/25-off-lego-marvel-arkham-origins-enemy.html
Azrael360: Now I have to go, to close the Vessel giveaway I have somewhere... (:P)
You'll prob find it quickets under the directory. heheh!