It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

triock: Sengoku or March of the Eagles would be really great, thanks in advance.
IAmSinistar: Sengoku sent.
Thank you.
Elvin37: Ittle Dew? from the new flying bundle if anyone is feeling generous I would appreciate it
IAmSinistar: Check your PMs.

IAmSinistar: Too good a price to pass up. Check your PMs for a gift code.
Many thanks! I appreciate it!
Rigonauts from indieroyale flying bundle ? Thanks
sulc84: Rigonauts from indieroyale flying bundle ? Thanks
Check your PMs.
If possible I would love to get my wife the new Humble Mobile 2 URL for her android device she needs more games on there, so if anyone is feeling generous she would greatly appreciate it.
Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition would be awesome while it's on sale on Steam for $7.49
Post edited September 25, 2013 by Ki11s0n3
keeveek: March of the eagles from the newest indie royale would be nice :-)
Check your PMs.
I'd like a Naval Warfare steam key from this bundle (they were just added):

http://groupees.com/steampunk

Thanks.

EDIT: Got one from IAmSinistar :)
Post edited September 25, 2013 by spoderman
spoderman: I'd like a Naval Warfare steam key from this bundle (they were just added):

Thanks.
Is your key sense tingling? Check your PMs.
Hmmm... BIG arsed ask coming up...

Due to me stupidly spending time making an entry for the "I Have No mouth..." GOG giveaway, I'm now behind where I planned to be with my work this week, and will not see payment until next week.

*NUMPTY!

I will therefore miss the Humble Egosoft Bundle - which I had planned to buy the BTA (already have X2 and reunion on disc).

If anyone can help out, I'll gladly reimburse when I've been paid via a similar priced purchase!

I'm sure there are les numptified requests before this, and probably a few more deserving, but i doubt any are wearing a tinfoil hat that says "NUMPTY" in giant flashing neon letters, and wearing two left shoes.
spoderman: I'd like a Naval Warfare steam key from this bundle (they were just added):

Thanks.
IAmSinistar: Is your key sense tingling? Check your PMs.
Thanks!
Sachys: Hmmm... BIG arsed ask coming up...

Due to me stupidly spending time making an entry for the "I Have No mouth..." GOG giveaway, I'm now behind where I planned to be with my work this week, and will not see payment until next week.

*NUMPTY!

I will therefore miss the Humble Egosoft Bundle - which I had planned to buy the BTA (already have X2 and reunion on disc).

If anyone can help out, I'll gladly reimburse when I've been paid via a similar priced purchase!

I'm sure there are les numptified requests before this, and probably a few more deserving, but i doubt any are wearing a tinfoil hat that says "NUMPTY" in giant flashing neon letters, and wearing two left shoes.
i got this, ill help you out mate.

e: PM incoming...
Post edited September 25, 2013 by chezybezy
I've always been on the lookout for some interesting little games, and I happened to stumble upon a group of them earlier this week, all created by some very familiar people and companies. The bundle from this site, https://gamepacks.net/, has some very interesting concepts that I'd absolutely love to try out, from manipulating your depth perception, to the lesser-known sports of tongue-fighting and piano basketball, to living the life of the noble video store clerk (which may be an Egoraptor simulator, if he is to be believed)

However, I won't be able to pony up the $15 price tag for it. I'd be very grateful if a kind user would be able to send me a copy of this wonderfully creative bundle, and I can reimburse you when I get my student refund in the next two to three weeks. Thanks for reading!
Elvin37: If possible I would love to get my wife the new Humble Mobile 2 URL for her android device she needs more games on there, so if anyone is feeling generous she would greatly appreciate it.
Check your PM!

While I'm here, can somebody gift me a BTA Egosoft bundle URL? I don't have enough for it right now :/
Elvin37: If possible I would love to get my wife the new Humble Mobile 2 URL for her android device she needs more games on there, so if anyone is feeling generous she would greatly appreciate it.
ggf162: Check your PM!

While I'm here, can somebody gift me a BTA Egosoft bundle URL? I don't have enough for it right now :/
Thanks a lot!