It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: weird night! - again!
Isn't that the norm here? lol

Thank you to the person who provided happiness all round, feeling pleasantly relieved :P
Tarnicus: I +1'd you, does that make it better? :)
Stooner: Well... that sure makes something grow...
Happy to help :)
Momo1991: nvm...nothing to see here...go about your business now ;-p
But I saw it!!! It's ok, I'll just run the memory wipe program (that often seems to run by its own volition lol)
Tarnicus: I was expecting a response like that :P
IAmSinistar: I'm contractually obligated. You can leave vaudeville, but vaudeville never leaves you...

Stooner: Well... that sure makes something grow...
IAmSinistar: Eww, no rep jobs, there are children present.
Do you mind if I negative rep you so you can go back to 133 rep, as I like that number better?
Post edited August 19, 2013 by Tarnicus
Tarnicus: Isn't that the norm here? lol
...apparently only when im on watch!
Tarnicus: Do you mind if I negative rep you so you can go back to 133 rep, as I like that number better?
Have at! Take me back to 33 if you can. Age-wise as well, ideally.
Tarnicus: Do you mind if I negative rep you so you can go back to 133 rep, as I like that number better?
IAmSinistar: Have at! Take me back to 33 if you can. Age-wise as well, ideally.
My time machine only seems to work when I'm alseep :(

Oh no my girlfriend was just talking about signing up to GoG, as she really likes the way this community interacts. I might have to start behaving myself :(
Hear! Hear! Count me in as well - oh and I got me a fuzzy lover man I absolutely need to take along on that ride ;-p
Momo1991: Hear! Hear! Count me in as well - oh and I got me a fuzzy lover man I absolutely need to take along on that ride ;-p
Fuzzy like this? lol

http://cdn1.bigcommerce.com/server3400/ad7a9/products/1150/images/2992/TSS140_Ned_Kelly_Wanted_Metal_Sign__62344.1361415419.1280.1280.jpg
Tarnicus: My time machine only seems to work when I'm alseep :(

Oh no my girlfriend was just talking about signing up to GoG, as she really likes the way this community interacts. I might have to start behaving myself :(
against the slew of old threads?! O-o
she will win!
Tarnicus: Oh no my girlfriend was just talking about signing up to GoG, as she really likes the way this community interacts. I might have to start behaving myself :(
Be sure to PM all of us your new identity. ;)
Tarnicus: Oh no my girlfriend was just talking about signing up to GoG, as she really likes the way this community interacts. I might have to start behaving myself :(
IAmSinistar: Be sure to PM all of us your new identity. ;)
Shhh you'll spoil it!
Would anyone have a spare key from the Humble Bundle for Red Faction: Guerrilla?

PS: I learnt how to spell guerrilla today
Dangerous High School Girls in Trouble!/ on 85 % of sale all week if someone would be so kind please
Post edited August 20, 2013 by SirEyeball
Been looking to play the Game of Thrones game since the series and books are my favorite thing ever and am asking now since it is on sale

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/26672/?snr=1_4_4__106
low rated
Exceed Trilogy if someone has spare keys :)
I have spare Origin keys for Dead Space and Burnout Paradise, and Steam keys for Dead Space and Mirror's Edge. Anyone interested?
Post edited August 20, 2013 by Azgrel
Azgrel: Battlefield 3... Anyone interested?
Yes! I'm interested, if still available.
Post edited August 20, 2013 by adambiser